Preliminary verified mining results

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
ryguy

Re: Preliminary verified mining results

Post by ryguy » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:21 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:15 am I asked Marlon Briggs from Authenteq to review this thread, so he or a customer support representative from Authenteq should be contacting everyone here shortly. I gave him a fake-aged test account with some money so he can try to reproduce the issues if he needs to.
Hi Steve. As an update, I have not had any response to the ticket I opened with Authenteq yesterday, nor have I been contacted by anyone via this thread that works for them. At this point, I don't seem to have any way to participate in this program if they are continuing to provide the verification :(

How should I proceed?
DerekAQ

Post by DerekAQ » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:48 am

Hello @ryguy, I am with Authenteq and I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've faced while attempting to verify your id.

We had been encountering problems earlier during the week with server availability which were likely the root of the unexpected errors you were receiving but they have been resolved at this point. I will contact you directly to troubleshoot so you can get verified asap.
Dr Greg

Post by Dr Greg » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:38 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:18 am
Dr Greg wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:34 pm Got exactly the same problem, tried to sign up six times and no matter what box, browser or web connection I tried , it gets rejected. From what I can see it doesn't like Australian Drivers licences , I got one error saying " Country does not exist" which is more than a bit insulting. Will keep trying but no luck so far
Could you please provide your Prohashing website username? We'll be glad to help once you provide it.
I FINALLY got verified, it only took 50 attempts and 3 hours to make it work, just verified my email and sent back the signed compact and am waiting for review.

Using a webcam to do this process is down right stupid. you only have the shake ever so slightly and it rejects you, also unless you have perfect lighting conditions , it cant scan your face with any degree of accuracy , I had to close all the curtains and breakout some studio lighting to finally make it work.

I sent a support ticket and got no reply, thankfully I got it all to work in the end, I dont know what your being charged for such a terrible service but unless its close to free , its to much.

Anyway glad I finally got it done
ryguy

Post by ryguy » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:07 am

Dr Greg wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:38 am
Steve Sokolowski wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:18 am
Dr Greg wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:34 pm Got exactly the same problem, tried to sign up six times and no matter what box, browser or web connection I tried , it gets rejected. From what I can see it doesn't like Australian Drivers licences , I got one error saying " Country does not exist" which is more than a bit insulting. Will keep trying but no luck so far
Could you please provide your Prohashing website username? We'll be glad to help once you provide it.
I FINALLY got verified, it only took 50 attempts and 3 hours to make it work, just verified my email and sent back the signed compact and am waiting for review.

Using a webcam to do this process is down right stupid. you only have the shake ever so slightly and it rejects you, also unless you have perfect lighting conditions , it cant scan your face with any degree of accuracy , I had to close all the curtains and breakout some studio lighting to finally make it work.

I sent a support ticket and got no reply, thankfully I got it all to work in the end, I dont know what your being charged for such a terrible service but unless its close to free , its to much.

Anyway glad I finally got it done
This is what I was talking about with needing a "perfect picture". I guess everyone is supposed to own photo studio level equipment now to verify their ID. How this company has never run into these issues previously is beyond me.

After this experience I would never recommend or employ them although they do appear to be trying to solve the problems that we've all uncovered for them.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:20 am

Chris spent some time on the Trusted Mining Program's actual results for the past week.

He determined that there is insufficient data for all algorithms other than scrypt to start paying the actual balances today. The Program is heavily biased towards scrypt miners.

For scrypt, the Trusted Mining Program's bonus has been changed to 10% and miners of that algorithm are now earning that new bonus.
ryguy

Post by ryguy » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:29 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:20 am Chris spent some time on the Trusted Mining Program's actual results for the past week.

He determined that there is insufficient data for all algorithms other than scrypt to start paying the actual balances today. The Program is heavily biased towards scrypt miners.

For scrypt, the Trusted Mining Program's bonus has been changed to 10% and miners of that algorithm are now earning that new bonus.
As a scrypt miner, this would be great news if I could actually get past the initial verification of my ID. Have there been any updates on your end for this?

I have not heard anything from Authenteq since Friday, and while I realize they only work M-F, I'm beginning to think that I won't be able to participate merely due to the company that is in charge of this verification program. Given the responses from other users in this thread, it seems like without significant customer support or large time commitments and specific customer equipment, Authenteq does not provide the service they claim.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:20 am

ryguy wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:29 pm
Steve Sokolowski wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:20 am Chris spent some time on the Trusted Mining Program's actual results for the past week.

As a scrypt miner, this would be great news if I could actually get past the initial verification of my ID. Have there been any updates on your end for this?

I have not heard anything from Authenteq since Friday, and while I realize they only work M-F, I'm beginning to think that I won't be able to participate merely due to the company that is in charge of this verification program. Given the responses from other users in this thread, it seems like without significant customer support or large time commitments and specific customer equipment, Authenteq does not provide the service they claim.
I sent an E-Mail to Derek Myers and asked him to directly respond to you to manually process your application. If he doesn't by the end of the day, then I'll ask Chris to admit you to the program on an interim basis, given your long track history.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:42 pm

This post is a placeholder for a misleading statement by PolakCrypto. The post was warned and deleted under Prohashing's "trivially provable" rule.
Last edited by Steve Sokolowski on Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:27 am

I spoke with Derek Myers. He said that, due to liability concerns, he wasn't able to manually process your verification. Therefore, we'll have Chris process it manually.

Please create a support ticket, take an image of yourself holding the identity document, and then compress it in an encrypted ZIP or .tar.gz or RAR file. Post the password in a reply to this thread.

Chris will decrypt the file, store it offline, mark you as verified, and then delete the ticket and the post with the password.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:08 am

ryguy wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:30 am
Steve Sokolowski wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:27 am

I spoke with Derek Myers. He said that, due to liability concerns, he wasn't able to manually process your verification. Therefore, we'll have Chris process it manually.

Please create a support ticket, take an image of yourself holding the identity document, and then compress it in an encrypted ZIP or .tar.gz or RAR file. Post the password in a reply to this thread.

Chris will decrypt the file, store it offline, mark you as verified, and then delete the ticket and the post with the password.

Thanks for the help Steve. I have created the support ticket and provided the instructed RAR file. The password is [CENSORED].

Let me know if you need any additional information.
Thanks! Chris sleeps during the day, so he will wake up in about four hours and get this taken care of.