Is etc price correct?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
MrPlus

Is etc price correct?

Post by MrPlus » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:11 am

Please check ETC
https://etcnodes.org/phoenix

MrPlus
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Is etc price correct?

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:53 pm

I'm not aware of anything that would be wrong with the price of the coin. The information listed on those pages would not affect its price, as the price is determined from its exchanges.
ryguy

Post by ryguy » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:02 pm

Steve I think what OP was getting at was there was a hardfork in ETC that went live and it doesn't look like you guys are on the right chain. He's asking if the value that you're paying for mining ETC is correct.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:58 pm

ryguy wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:02 pm Steve I think what OP was getting at was there was a hardfork in ETC that went live and it doesn't look like you guys are on the right chain. He's asking if the value that you're paying for mining ETC is correct.
Thanks for the tip. Chris got the coin on the right fork, and is making share corrections now.

He told me that there was going to be a fork on June 5, so we didn't think there was a need to take any action right now.