new S9 not connecting

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Lestat9

new S9 not connecting

Post by Lestat9 » Sat May 30, 2020 3:00 am

I just got an S9 14Th its just an s9 version not a s9i or s9k

I am using the same commands I used for my s7

stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3335
lestat9
a=sha-256,n=lestat9

its not connecting to this site at all but the light on the s9 says its working fine
Any ideas, also i upgraded the firmware but that only added one "mode" feature
mstrozier

Re: new S9 not connecting

Post by mstrozier » Sat May 30, 2020 11:19 am

Don't think you need the algo command in your password. On Prohashing if you go to tools, select Bitmain for the miner company, S9 (14Th) as the miner, it gives the connection info as:
URL = stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3335
Username = lestat9 in your case
Password = i=s9_14 so in your case I would put n=lestat9,i=s9_14

See if that works.
Lestat9

Post by Lestat9 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:28 pm

Still nothing it wont even connect to the site so it not finding the site...
I didnt change anything from when i used the s7 so im thinking something changed from s7 - s9 relative to connecting
I am using airi but thats just a repeater so that shouldnt be the issue , never was before
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:43 pm

Could you submit a ticket about this? I would love to connect to your miner to debug if that is possible.