New website under development

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

New website under development

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:42 pm

We're proud to announce that during this week's tri-annual employee meeting, we decided to create a brand new complete redesign of the website. The new website will have a completely different layout, with custom dashboards, more intuitive locations for the data customers use, and a better integration of live and historic data.

We anticipate this new website being available by April and will be presenting some diagrams for feedback over the coming weeks. Great things are going to happen soon!
dnprod

Re: New website under development

Post by dnprod » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:26 pm

please, more compact layout :)
so much whitespace is hard on the eyes! :)
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:14 am

dnprod wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:26 pm please, more compact layout :)
so much whitespace is hard on the eyes! :)
We actually commissioned a poll about this, and 90% of customers liked the larger amount of whitespace.

For the next version, the current plan, which we'll post before any actual work is done, is planned to involve a widescreen dashboard-like appearance, with a left sidebar that appears on desktops that allows multiple boxes to appear with summary and detailed data.
dnprod

Post by dnprod » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:59 am

but its my whole screen width i dont want covered, i like to have more than one window open at a time. :(
oh well, majority rule i suppose.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:11 am

dnprod wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:59 am but its my whole screen width i dont want covered, i like to have more than one window open at a time. :(
oh well, majority rule i suppose.
If the window width is too narrow, then the number of items in the window will reduce, so that the available space is used without scrolling.