Some blocks was found by my miners still immature for 2 days

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
HaithamSleem

Some blocks was found by my miners still immature for 2 days

Post by HaithamSleem » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:03 am

Hello
I am mining DGB solo mining (scrypt algo) some blocks which was found by my miners still immature even that the block after it allready credited
I searched in the explorer of prohashing ,i found that the blocks allready mined by my miners, block 9710323 and block 9705347
The same issue happened two or three monthes ago ,the blocks at this time didn't credited to my balance, and after awhile changed to orphan even that the explorer of prohashing gave me that my miners found that blocks
HaithamSleem

Re: Some blocks was found by my miners still immature for 2 days

Post by HaithamSleem » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:35 am

now it's also turned to orphaned
these blocks was mined by me and even the prohashing explrer prove this
why this issue faced me every time i mined solo (DGB) and every time prohashing take the reward from me easy without any problem
HaithamSleem

Post by HaithamSleem » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:09 am

Please i wants my rewards back
last time this happened, you just said problem solved, without giving me my rewards
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:01 pm

Hi,

I would be happy to investigate this issue. I just need you to submit a support ticket with your Prohashing username and then I will look into all these issues with Digibyte and make sure you get the money you deserve.

Thanks,

-Chris Sokolowski
HaithamSleem

Post by HaithamSleem » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:26 pm

thanks for your replay and your care.
I allready made a support ticket few hours ago.