Feedback mining controls /settings

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
AdamW

Feedback mining controls /settings

Post by AdamW » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:26 pm

HI! i use prohashing 2 years now. the current altcoin situation isnt pretty, i tried to counter the bots with mining different altcoins since long time now.
The problem i realised is that payout all time the same coin is acting like a short to btc.. F.e. payout in ethereum all day will make bitcoin fall... it sounds stupid but with a lot of gpus / asiscs its what i see,i can support satoshi values of altcoins for some time until btc breaks...
i would like to have 2-3 functions for mining:

#1 time rotation ,i would like to set a time f.e 8 minutes to do payout in f.e. ltc, then 8 min dash, zcash... full1h i get them all pumped & good prices.
#2 an rsi based mining, f.e when btc rsi goes below 40 mining payout should switch to bitcoin to support it.
#3 different portofolios for payout to save.

think about it
thanks
Adam :ugeek:
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Feedback mining controls /settings

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:40 pm

AdamW wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:26 pm HI! i use prohashing 2 years now. the current altcoin situation isnt pretty, i tried to counter the bots with mining different altcoins since long time now.
The problem i realised is that payout all time the same coin is acting like a short to btc.. F.e. payout in ethereum all day will make bitcoin fall... it sounds stupid but with a lot of gpus / asiscs its what i see,i can support satoshi values of altcoins for some time until btc breaks...
i would like to have 2-3 functions for mining:

#1 time rotation ,i would like to set a time f.e 8 minutes to do payout in f.e. ltc, then 8 min dash, zcash... full1h i get them all pumped & good prices.
#2 an rsi based mining, f.e when btc rsi goes below 40 mining payout should switch to bitcoin to support it.
#3 different portofolios for payout to save.

think about it
thanks
Adam :ugeek:
This is an interesting idea. I didn't consider using TA-based metrics for portfolio targeting.

I'm curious - are there other customers who are interested in more portfolio-based features?
AdamW

Post by AdamW » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:06 pm

Thanks for your fast feedback! I am astonished how fast you did reply sir! :)
I use 2 opera browser tabs right now, to switch between a 20 altcoin settings & bitcoin only when rsi low...
its hard to set always , i sat a whole day to switch every 8 minutes... every coin 100% single 8 min, but it worked i pumped litecoin, dash, neo,etc, eth, zcash, 0x & bitcoin what gave them a move up... (when setting on all 7 coins 1h constantly with ethereum f.e bitcoin would not rise)
it could do the job to use TA metrics, counter shorting bots, litecoin, ethereum & co... heavily shorted
i saw the effect on the coin price & studied it, i have a farm with 20gpus/cpus/scrypt/x11 100% 8min a single coin pumps it & with time rotation & bitcoin stability the bots have no chance to short it. i think the best we can do is hodl together against the banks & bitcoin maximalists.

btw a night / dark theme / mode would be cool & useful for prohashing
you can check my data & look into CMC chart of the coins at the date/time my proh user: imtheuser
have a great week! KR Adam
AdamW

Post by AdamW » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:06 pm

PS.think of it for portfolio stabilization, rsi based mining
f.e i have 1000 ETC 1000 NEO 100 ETH ... i cant mine that much with my gpus & co, but i want to lend my coins & keep their value stable.
some projects fight already to survive, we are not talking about manipulation. Assets can be stable with mining, no need for stablecoins, with enough mines set to support low rsi...
never forget the miners produce this technology & confirm the blocks, pay the energy, not the shorters they dont contribute to the crypto ecosystem in any useful way! we should not let us dictate of them, counter them :ugeek:
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:45 pm

AdamW wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:06 pm PS.think of it for portfolio stabilization, rsi based mining
f.e i have 1000 ETC 1000 NEO 100 ETH ... i cant mine that much with my gpus & co, but i want to lend my coins & keep their value stable.
some projects fight already to survive, we are not talking about manipulation. Assets can be stable with mining, no need for stablecoins, with enough mines set to support low rsi...
never forget the miners produce this technology & confirm the blocks, pay the energy, not the shorters they dont contribute to the crypto ecosystem in any useful way! we should not let us dictate of them, counter them :ugeek:
Hi Adam,

Wouldn't RSI-based mining result in the same outcome as the current portfolio targeting? RSI will go down when people sell, which means you want to buy more of the coins, and will go up when people buy, which means you want to sell because it's overbought. The current system will already do that, right?
AdamW

Post by AdamW » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:48 am

Sry late answer. I think not exactly because its targeting the price & does balance a portfolio. If i mine altcoins for bitcoin, setting inside prohashing is bitcoin, i think the btc value of the altcoin i mine is the price portfolio targeting checks for bitcoin, not usd value. If i want to support btc rsi it must be usd value i think.
AdamW

Post by AdamW » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:54 am

Portfolio targeting is close to it. But when Portfolio isnt balanced it doesnt work. I need to mine 1 day to get balance even then it could work.
The "problem" with portfolio targeting is that i have a portfolio, that means that every coin inside gets mined a day. But i dont want to constantly mine every coin, a time trigger would be nice to switch settings, 15min coin a b c d e, then 15 min coin f g h i j because monotony isnt good, if i make one huge Portfolio with all coins, they are too constantly mined all day, i want to make breaks you understand ?
AdamW

Post by AdamW » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:56 am

Sry another question by the way: why is gobyte offline, sexcoin aint available anymore? - they are merge mining with litecoin mean while, & bci bitcoin interest & callisto ? Devs told me wallets of exchange are online
AdamW

Post by AdamW » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:57 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:45 pm
AdamW wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:06 pm PS.think of it for portfolio stabilization, rsi based mining
Hi Adam,

Wouldn't RSI-based mining result in the same outcome as the current portfolio targeting? RSI will go down when people sell, which means you want to buy more of the coins, and will go up when people buy, which means you want to sell because it's overbought. The current system will already do that, right?
:geek: