Account creation issues resoved

Detailed posts regarding cryptocurrencies
Forum rules
Purpose
This forum is a place to discuss bitcoins, altcoins, cryptocurrencies, and random thoughts about life.

Topics
Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies.

In-depth topics only
Replies to posts may be of any size, but new topics must contain original research and be at least two paragraphs in length. While references to external articles are allowed within topics, simply posting a link without discussing its importance or debating its truth is disallowed. Consider this place a huge blog where anyone can post.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Account creation issues resoved

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:33 am

I am posting this here so that the most users possible will see it; I will remove it in a few days since it is technically off-topic.

I was informed this morning that there are issues with account registration and an "invalid referrer". I have resolved the issue and you now should be able to create an account. If you are still having issues with account creation, send me an email at [email protected] and I will investigate.

Thanks!