Company meeting on July 3 and 4

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Company meeting on July 3 and 4

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:41 pm

As has been mentioned in the forums recently, we'll be holding a company-wide meeting on July 3 and 4. Everyone will be traveling to State College to revisit our future plans, which had been created when it appeared that prices would remain low for a long period of time.

The main purpose of this meeting is to come to an answer for the following question: the system is more stable, has new features like grouping and portfolio targeting, has 50 times the capacity, offers payouts in more coins, earns more than litecoinpool.org, and has more algorithms than ever, so why has hashrate not increased at the same rate it did during the last cycle, when there were crashes and share corrections every day?

If you'd like to offer your thoughts on the answer to this question, please do so below before Friday. Your input will help us determine how to allocate our resources during the second half of the year, as we have set aside money to spend on whatever feature, change, or task will address this problem. Thanks!
olkah

Re: Company meeting on July 3 and 4

Post by olkah » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:54 am

I remind you to add the original Cryptonight algorithm.
We are talking about it for a year.
Now and the price of Bitcoin is high and the coins on this algorithm are many different which means it's about time.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:08 pm

olkah wrote:I remind you to add the original Cryptonight algorithm.
We are talking about it for a year.
Now and the price of Bitcoin is high and the coins on this algorithm are many different which means it's about time.
I appreciate the feedback - but as we pointed out before, this algorithm is extremely technically challenging and it's not in our plans at this time because we don't believe it can earn back the money spent implementing it. Thanks for the suggestion, though!
olkah

Post by olkah » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:29 am

So I suggest you create your own cryptocurrency on the script algorithm.
Listing your coin on the exchange will also bring additional income.