Can no longer get to regular support ticket site

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
psylocyber

Can no longer get to regular support ticket site

Post by psylocyber » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:08 am

Hey,
I don't know if I've been locked out or what, but I Can no longer get to regular support ticket site.
You were helping me get back to my account but I was still having some PW issues and now I can't get back to the ticket site.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Can no longer get to regular support ticket site

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:19 am

psylocyber wrote:Hey,
I don't know if I've been locked out or what, but I Can no longer get to regular support ticket site.
You were helping me get back to my account but I was still having some PW issues and now I can't get back to the ticket site.
Could you provide more information about the problem? What is the error message you're receiving?
psylocyber

Post by psylocyber » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:46 pm

Hey,
No error messages. Just won't go to site. This is the URL that it tries to access
https://jira.prohashing.com/servicedesk ... portal%2F1

It was working, then after some unsuccessful login attempts, it wouldn't make it to the site. I thought i invoked some kind of security measure by inputting wrong password. There is some problem with my UN. When I try "forgot PW" it tells me no UN exists with that email. I only a couple emails I use and I tried all of them. I'm hashing with that UN right now on prohash, so the UN is still in the system (I guess).
Thanks
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:28 am

I just experimented with creating a new account and resetting the password - it all worked for me.

The support system's "username" is an email address. Are you sure that you're using the email address you used to register and not your Prohashing username when logging into the support system?
psylocyber

Post by psylocyber » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:20 pm

I haven't tried to start a new account. Is that the only option?
I've been trying to get back into my old one.
You just spent a week with me, turning off my 2FA. That was a lot of wasted time and effort on your part if I was just going to start a new one
(edit: It was your brother, not you, that was helping me thru that. Sorry.)

I guess it doesn't matter, there's probably no funds left on the old account anyway.

I might have used the wrong email at first, but since then I've tried every combination of UN and email with either denial that the UN exists or an error message "An unexpected exception occurred. The issue has been logged. "
Last edited by psylocyber on Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
psylocyber

Post by psylocyber » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:21 pm

At this point I guess I should just start a new account.
But I'd rather not. Also there is still this issue about not getting to ticket site.
Other people are having the same issue. See Below.
Thanks.
Last edited by psylocyber on Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
psylocyber

Post by psylocyber » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:13 am

Hey,
Someone else ( From Chat Center) is having the same problem getting to support ticket site.
srossman wrote: can’t seem to launch a ticket
srossman wrote: https://jira.prohashing.com/servicedesk ... portal%2F1 just loads a white page of nothingness, lol
I tried to PM this member to see if he resolved it, but I don't think my message was sent. It went to the outbox instead of to Sent whenever I tried to send it.
psylocyber

Post by psylocyber » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:23 am

So I still can't get to the support ticket site. Is there no chance of getting my old account (psylocyber) back?
radion1

Post by radion1 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:25 pm

radion1

Post by radion1 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:33 pm