New forum rule announced

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

New forum rule announced

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon May 13, 2019 10:17 am

A new forum rule will be going into effect tomorrow. The forum rules will be updated with the change.

Beginning tomorrow, it is not permissible for newly registered users to edit a post to post links to external sites that are not relevant to the topic. Many users who do this are not contributing anything of value to the forum. To discourage this behavior, users who violate this rule will be permanently banned on the first offense and all of their content will be deleted.
cc4506

Re: New forum rule announced

Post by cc4506 » Mon May 13, 2019 12:15 pm

Very good Steve. Also we / PH seem to have known scammers posting items for sale. If that is the case, shouldn't they be banned as well?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon May 13, 2019 2:19 pm

cc4506 wrote:Very good Steve. Also we / PH seem to have known scammers posting items for sale. If that is the case, shouldn't they be banned as well?
If the scammers are known, they should definitely be banned. The problem is that I'm not sure how one can prove that a person is a known scammer. Do you have a source where this information is listed?
cc4506

Post by cc4506 » Mon May 13, 2019 3:49 pm

Well...here. Unless I am missing something. Selling Brand New Antminer z11 135 KSols, 1420W/ 850USD. I KNOW you have more to do than monitor the forum. The person in question should be given a chance to correct the situation, but if not, the banomizer strike.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon May 13, 2019 4:08 pm

cc4506 wrote:Well...here. Unless I am missing something. Selling Brand New Antminer z11 135 KSols, 1420W/ 850USD. I KNOW you have more to do than monitor the forum. The person in question should be given a chance to correct the situation, but if not, the banomizer strike.
I thought I deleted his post, though - unless I'm mistaken? Are you saying he's creating new accounts, and if so, how can we identify them?