[ANN][Donation] Project Ώ - Donation. Blockchain. Cryptocurrency.

Announce new mineable coins and cryptocurrency technologies here.
Forum rules
The Mineable Coin Announcement forum is for discussing new mineable coins and cryptocurrency technologies. One topic per coin, please. Feel free to submit a support ticket for inclusion in the "Coin communities" forum if your coin would like a centralized place for discussion.

Announcements for pre-mined token sales are prohibited on this site. Please restrict posts to new mineable or stakeable coins only.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
CSZiggy

[ANN][Donation] Project Ώ - Donation. Blockchain. Cryptocurrency.

Post by CSZiggy » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:13 pm

I'm CSZiggy and I'm the Administrator of Project Ώ.

Purpose of Project Ώ: Generate capital. Nope that's pretty much it.

Project Ώ is raising capital to set up a Fund for me. Raised capital is to be exclusively used to implement my retirement.

Total donation amount desired: 2,000,000 (two million) dollars.
Minimum donation amount to achieve stated goals: 1,000,000 (one million) dollars.

Send your donation from a BTC or LTC address.
BTC address for donations: 1CbGtJaKr8XxADfNBx9b9JCAzHJuqLqsw1
LTC address for donations: M8RMCdWP6Bc4EQkjdwUCDAat9yZVgp7MwS

Start date of donations: March 24, 2019.
End date of donations: December 31, 2019.

Donations shall be transferred to the BTC/LTC-address. Once the donation amount reaches 1,000,000 (one million) dollars, the goal will have been reached.

Donation money is to be spent only when the total amount reaches the minimum of 1,000,000 (one million) dollars or at the end of the year whichever happens first. If the donation amount does not reach the minimum of 1,000,000 (one million) dollars within a designated period, I will still keep and spend it however I deem fit. Once the donation amount reaches 1,000,000 (one million) dollars, the goal will be reached and I will be able to retire from working.

This project is set up to achieve financial, social, charity-related, cultural, educational, political, scientific and management goals for me for the rest of my life. The project may conduct business only if the latter serves to achieve its goals of allowing me to retire. Any activity by the project may not constitute violation of any kind (violation of laws, rights, freedoms, etc.).

The blockchain is to serve as infrastructure for decentralized project activities and cryptocurrency circulation. The cryptocurrency is backed by labor and mining activities. The cryptocurrency is to cover financial needs of the project.

Initial Road Map:
December 31, 2019.
-- Raise donations amounting to at least 1,000,000 (one million) dollars.

Activities of the project may include(but likely will NOT include):
- Solving world hunger.
- Creating a cure for several diseases(HIV,H1N1,common cold/flu,malaria)
- Providing clean water sources for developing 3rd world countries.
- Creating a new renewable source of clean energy.
- Creating food, medicine, clothes, etc.
- Conducting research
- Setting up new theaters, cinemas, music halls, and using the existing ones
- Creating educational programs
- Conducting banking and cash-related activities and other activities.
- etc.

In its activities, Project Ώ shall not make use of products and tools that do harm to humanity. The project shall occupy niches in my bank account, as per the Articles of Association, that are unavailable. The project shall set up companies within areas where my unemployed relatives can also benefit and have a source of income. The project shall satisfy the needs of the poor population; specifically myself and my out of work relatives. The project shall create an infrastructure to make its people financially comfortable in any area of the project's presence or based on requests from the people it employs.

Looking for people to take up jobs within the project and its activities through my personal contact phone list. Activities of the project shall meet the international standards regarding management, safety, standardization and certifications which satisfies the highest quality demands.

Business activities shall include online and offline businesses: - Purchase, manufacturing, sales and lease, provision of services and other types of activities allowed as per the project's Articles of Association, that are unavailable, and the legislation of the country wherein the project carries out its activities.

This document shall not represent a detailed description of the project Ώ as there is no idea to be compromised and claimed by someone as their own. A full description of project Ώ's idea shall be provided to the employees once the stated goal has been reached or the termination of the project.

“How does one become a millionaire? − Send me some CryptoCurrency and I'll let you in on my secret!

You can ask any questions in the form of comments to this post, I may or may not be truthful in replying to them, I may straight out lie.
Sincerely yours, CSZiggy.
CSZiggy

Re: [ANN][Donation] Project Ώ - Donation. Blockchain. Cryptocurrency.

Post by CSZiggy » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:45 am

What is cryptocurrency?

a digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank.
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:32 pm

All donations are welcome and appreciated.
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:58 am

Now also accepting BCH bitcoin cash donations towards my goal.

BCH donation address: qpmvj48v32rda49sj3c0wpwuezpr2j8zg5rm74l25s

Thank you for your donations, I am still a ways off from my goal but every little bit helps!
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:06 pm

We are still active and still accepting donations.

Thank you to everyone who has already donated.
Very much appreciated.
+
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:04 am

Great news! We just crossed 12,000 donations!

Thank you all who helped and donated. We haven't hit our goal yet. Keep it going, lets send my bank account to the MOON!
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:30 am

We are closing in on the goal. Hopefully we will hit it just before the end of the year.

Keep it rolling folks, and thank you for your support!

15,000 donations and counting. Almost hit retirement...Yes--we can do it, and you can help!
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:12 pm

I've hit 20,000 donations at the start of September!

Let's see if we can hit 30,000 patrons before Christmas time!
Please keep those donations rolling in.

And thanks!