quark auto sucks

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
GregoryGHarding

quark auto sucks

Post by GregoryGHarding » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:59 pm

citronick

Re: quark auto sucks

Post by citronick » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:58 pm

"He's dead, Jim" ~ Dr McCoy

Not enough Quark coins here and not many exchanges are Quark coins friendly.

I moved my A900s and G28s to NH for better return and quicker BTC rental payments.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:57 am

citronick wrote:"He's dead, Jim" ~ Dr McCoy

I moved my A900s and G28s to NH for better return and quicker BTC rental payments.
Unfortunately, Quark, the main coin in the algorithm, is in error on all exchanges. Cryptopia is discontinuing it for some reason.

There just aren't many coins for this algorithm anymore, since exchanges are discontinuing them. The algorithm itself may be so unprofitable at some point that it won't be worth mining at all.
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:41 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote:
citronick wrote:"He's dead, Jim" ~ Dr McCoy

Unfortunately, Quark, the main coin in the algorithm, is in error on all exchanges. Cryptopia is discontinuing it for some reason.

There just aren't many coins for this algorithm anymore, since exchanges are discontinuing them. The algorithm itself may be so unprofitable at some point that it won't be worth mining at all.
yeah i can see alog of quark coins arent getting attention anymore, however the automatic setting is being compared to DIME an enabled, active coin on this pool. shouldnt it be doing better or equal to the enabled coin on auto?
greenhorn0815

Post by greenhorn0815 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:45 pm

We need Qubit, Quark is great but 40watt more on Baikals for a much higher profit, DGB Qubit as example is far superior and it would be great to have the algo instead of Quark or additionally to it.