ELDORADO - eld.club

Discussion about topics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.
Forum rules
Links in initial topics in all Prohashing forums may only reference sites featuring two or more products or services.
Bob Cheung

Re: ELDORADO - eld.club

Post by Bob Cheung » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:46 pm

SPECIAL OFFER! + 20% on top of your donation in celebration of SPARTA's anniversary! 24 hours only!

Dear friends, today, on November 13, SPARTA is celebrating its anniversary. It's been precisely 1 year since the coin was launched! We are launching a special offer in celebration of this wonderful occasion. Each user who makes a donation during 24 hours will receive +20% on top.

- This special offer is valid on November 13, from 00:00 till 23:59 GMT.
- As a protective measure against fraudsters, the bonus will be transferred in two weeks, on November 28, provided that the donation is not withdrawn in these 2 weeks.

For instance:
- You donate 1,000,000 SPA today.
- 2 weeks have passed.
- In 2 weeks, you will be able withdraw a little over 1,356,000 SPA (+20%) instead of 1,130,000 SPA, with the bonus not included!

It's as simple as that. Don't miss your chance to earn +20% on the spur of the moment. Make a donation right now!

Please note that on November 13, as a protective measure against fraudsters, withdrawal will be disabled for all members. On November 14, withdrawal will be available again.

Welcome to the Club!
With my respect for your business.
ELDORADO telegram chat: https://t.me/eldclubchaten
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:25 pm

Bob Cheung wrote: All the arguments that you are trying to give the truth, are not true))
First, you would need to investigate any organization that is financially related. Any organization, be it a bank, a treasury, an insurance community, a store, a gas station, an advertising agency, and much more, is all a pyramid. As soon as financial flows cease to flow to any organization, the organization will declare itself bankrupt.
Yep, it is a GREAT club. No doubt.
And with such a great track history too....you know what they say...4th try is the charm.

I guess when a scam like this gets shut down it's just....try, try...try, try again.
Again, my sweet Nigerian Prince, if you advertise this to 10,000 I'm pretty sure 1 or 2 will bite...at $100 each USD, prolly more than you make the whole year from whatever country you are from. No doubt, must be nice to scam 2 people a year and live high off the hogs. Marshall island's huh? what's the cost of living down on the islands...guessing that's just the shell company used to launch the site.

Still trying to lure people into your scam club there Bob? Have to leave it all in there for 2 weeks you say? What happens in 2 weeks Bob?
is the state coming with trucks to take it all away...you know...for the FOURTH TIME ???

How's it going? making a lot of money? Giving away 20% now...ohh should I bite now...or wait until it's 30% next week?
You get it up around 40-45% you MIGHT actually get some suckers to fall for it.

Good luck.
Bob Cheung

Post by Bob Cheung » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:45 am

Greetings, friends! It is mid-November today. Winter is coming. It's freezing in many countries but the steady income of 1% a day from ELDORADO warms the heart in all weathers. Our System works better than a cup of hot tea. Let's get to the news.

1. A good price to buy SPARTA!
Yesterday, all cryptocurrencies including SPARTA collapsed. The price of Bitcoin, Ethereum and most cryptos has plunged. According to Coinmarketcap, about 95% of all cryptocurrencies have fallen in price! In other words, SPARTA is not the only crypto whose price has slumped as you might have thought. This is a massive dump. On the one hand, this is certainly bad. But on the other hand, it is good because we have a great opportunity to buy SPARTA at a good price – 2 satoshi – and join ELDORADO. Things are going well in ELDORADO. The ELD rate is only growing and has never fallen down, Being a member of ELDORADO, you will always make profit even if crypto prices dump.

2. Stability of ELDORADO, against all the odds!
The compensation payments and a panic about price dump in no way influenced ELDORADO's stable operation. Yesterday, for the first time the System faced quite a serious load – lots of members withdrew their funds. With such a load, HYIP and other projects would have collapsed, but the ELDORADO did really well. After the wave of withdrawals ended, the money-box account has about 540 000 000 SPA. It is more than enough to ensure the System's stable operation with no restarts. https://blockchain.sparta.top/#/address ... AEVG8v6rdH

3. Record video testimonials and apply for a leader!
Record videos about ELDORADO with an invitation to join and earn a bonus in SPARTA equivalent to $ 10. Post the video (in good quality and with a duration of at least 20 seconds) online and send our chatroom administrators a link via personal messages. Also, if you want the System to grow, help it to develop. Apply for the position of leader and get into the team of Eldorado enthusiasts. Excellent bonuses are waiting for you! Submit your application here - https://docs.google.com/forms/u/2/d/e/1 ... A/viewform

ELDORADO proved that even under a high load it is able to stand on its own feet. It is a Global Mutual Aid Club whose members make a profit every 8 minutes in any situation. So, make donations and get 30% per month, bring in new members and build teams – earn awesome bonuses! ELDORADO always pays!

Welcome to the Club!
Bob Cheung

Post by Bob Cheung » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:49 am

CSZiggy wrote:
Bob Cheung wrote: All the arguments that you are trying to give the truth, are not true))
First, you would need to investigate any organization that is financially related. Any organization, be it a bank, a treasury, an insurance community, a store, a gas station, an advertising agency, and much more, is all a pyramid. As soon as financial flows cease to flow to any organization, the organization will declare itself bankrupt.
Yep, it is a GREAT club. No doubt.
And with such a great track history too....you know what they say...4th try is the charm.

I guess when a scam like this gets shut down it's just....try, try...try, try again.
Again, my sweet Nigerian Prince, if you advertise this to 10,000 I'm pretty sure 1 or 2 will bite...at $100 each USD, prolly more than you make the whole year from whatever country you are from. No doubt, must be nice to scam 2 people a year and live high off the hogs. Marshall island's huh? what's the cost of living down on the islands...guessing that's just the shell company used to launch the site.

Still trying to lure people into your scam club there Bob? Have to leave it all in there for 2 weeks you say? What happens in 2 weeks Bob?
is the state coming with trucks to take it all away...you know...for the FOURTH TIME ???

How's it going? making a lot of money? Giving away 20% now...ohh should I bite now...or wait until it's 30% next week?
You get it up around 40-45% you MIGHT actually get some suckers to fall for it.

Good luck.
You can make a donation and make a withdraw at any time and without restrictions.
Bob Cheung

Post by Bob Cheung » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:33 pm

Greetings, dear friends! Even when the cryptocurrency market is slumping and all coins are getting cheaper, ELD price continues to grow. ELDORADO guarantees stable 30% earnings per month which is profitable even if the market is slumping. When the market reverses and shows an upward trend, each of you will make a double (maybe even triple) profit. Let's discuss the news now!

1. ELDORADO offering gifts for registration via a Telegram bot. 1,000 SPA per new user!
You're welcome to use our Telegram bot that awards each new user with 1,000 SPA. We hope you'll like it. Using it is as simple as ABC: indicate your SPA address to join ELDORADO and receive 1,000 coins on your balance. They immediately start growing. It's important to indicate the address which has not made any donations so far. This gift is offered by the System for registration. Enjoy — @freeSpartaBot !

2. ELDORADO celebrating its two-month anniversary!
Time passes really quick. Our Global Mutual Aid Fund is now celebrating its two-month anniversary! All this time, every user who has made a donation has been earning a stable 1% per day. It means 2 months of successful and sustainable operations; 2 months of the System losing none of its vigor and growing still stronger. Naturally, it's also a convincing answer to lots of sceptics and “competitors” who were predicting the collapse of the System two weeks after the launch. Don't count on it!

3. 6 bln SPA in donations, over 600 mln SPA in the moneybox.
A new record has been set — our users have donated 6 bln SPA in total! The System's moneybox used to make all payments contains over 600 mln SPA. After a large-scale withdrawal during a slump in the cryptocurrency market, the System has fully recovered and become still stronger. It's more than enough for stable operations with no restarts. Our moneybox is the key proof of the Mutual Aid Club doing just fine!

Summing it up, ELDORADO is doing fine. It's going to get better, especially when the cryptocurrency market trend turns upward. That's when we're going to reap the best fruits. To have more fruits to reap, buy SPARTA and make donations right now while the price is still incredibly profitable.

Welcome to the Club!
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:43 pm

Bob Cheung wrote:Greetings, dear friends! Even when the cryptocurrency market is slumping and all coins are getting cheaper, ELD price continues to grow. ELDORADO guarantees stable 30% earnings per month which is profitable even if the market is slumping.
Assuming they are still at the required donation level? which is $188?
And when the coin value drops in half...then they only have $92 in their fund and no longer get any additional percent until they put in MOAR funds to get back up to that $188 level to qualify?

If the coins go up 100X they may hit the 2nd level required for donations on the upswing, in the meantime have to keep adding funds to get 1%.

PASS.
Bob Cheung

Post by Bob Cheung » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:21 pm

CSZiggy wrote:
Bob Cheung wrote:Greetings, dear friends! Even when the cryptocurrency market is slumping and all coins are getting cheaper, ELD price continues to grow. ELDORADO guarantees stable 30% earnings per month which is profitable even if the market is slumping.
Assuming they are still at the required donation level? which is $188?
And when the coin value drops in half...then they only have $92 in their fund and no longer get any additional percent until they put in MOAR funds to get back up to that $188 level to qualify?

If the coins go up 100X they may hit the 2nd level required for donations on the upswing, in the meantime have to keep adding funds to get 1%.

PASS.
If you mean about opening a level to receive referral bonuses, then when a cryptocurrency exchange rate goes down, this does not affect the open level.

The cryptocurrency rate, as well as the entire cryptographic market, is now in decline. SPARTA has cryptocurrency advantage because The price is at its lowest.
Bob Cheung

Post by Bob Cheung » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:13 am

For the first three links there is no specifics. For example, I, name. date of donation, SPARTA rate, amount, in dollars or in Bitcoin. I wanted to withdrawl that I did or did not do it, why, for what amount I claimed and so on.

The fourth link - even the attention should not be paid, they are true crooks. These are people who aim to steal investors' money. Just look at their website mmmglobal.world there is no normal translation into the languages ​​of the world. But there is a built-in Google translator. Their model is MLM and matrix.

Give proof. that ELDORADO is a scam!

I make a donation and withdrawal from ELDORADO. at any time, and without any problems.
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:32 am

Bob Cheung wrote:I make a donation and withdrawal from ELDORADO. at any time, and without any problems.
Bob Cheung wrote: - This special offer is valid on November 13, from 00:00 till 23:59 GMT.
- As a protective measure against fraudsters, the bonus will be transferred in two weeks, on November 28, provided that the donation is not withdrawn in these 2 weeks.
So what happens after November 28th? Will the website still be operating?

That is a lovely line graph...so nice and perfectly straight.
I'm pretty sure that's legit right? Everything in cryptoworld makes nice lines, no fluxing at all.
market takes a 30% nosedive in 2 weeks, but your so nice and perfectly profitable still on a slope=1.
NICE.