ELDORADO - eld.club

Discussion about topics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.
Forum rules
Links in initial topics in all Prohashing forums may only reference sites featuring two or more products or services.
Bob Cheung

Re: ELDORADO - eld.club

Post by Bob Cheung » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:54 pm

The ELDORADO Global Mutual Aid Club is going forward. It's the System's second month of operation and, based on the current trend, it's going to operate for a really long time. Some pieces of news for you!

1. Nearly 500 mln SPA in bonuses!
We often tell you about the growing amount of donations on ELDORADO, but it's equally important to understand how much our users receive in bonuses for inviting new users and building teams. We've accrued nearly half a billion SPA for our users' active engagement! Inviting new users to ELDORADO is a great way to earn awesome bonuses!

2. Online consultants are already online!
You must have noticed that online consultants are already working hard on the website — not in all languages though. They've already helped many users and newbies, and they're always happy to help everyone. So, should you have any questions, feel free to contact them. However, it's preferable to write to our Telegram chat for other users (who might be in a similar situation) to see your question.

3. Beware of MMM Global fraudsters!
After Sergey Mavrodi had passed away, the MMM System shut down and the Internet has been teeming with fraudsters trying to make a fortune using our leader's name. These include projects posing as МММ Global. See for yourselves: some have been announced as scams and shut down, others are in their final days, still others are imposing restrictions on withdrawals and reducing their monthly earnings. Moreover, they have no intention to make refunds in case of a restart, and users lose their funds for good. These projects were in fact initiated by unknown swindlers or former MMM employees who had been evicted from the System for various violations while the System was still operating. The only project created by the true MMM team that had been working alongside Sergey Mavrodi is ELDORADO. All the other projects are scams, so be careful and don't trust them with your money. Links to fraudulent projects: mmmglobal .world, mmmglobal .global, mmmglobal .io, mmm-united .org, globalmmm .club.

That's it, dear friends! Don't trust fraudsters with your money and continue with your active engagement in ELDORADO. Make donations and invite new users to earn awesome bonuses and make a 30% profit on a monthly basis with no fear of restarts. Together we will change the world!

Welcome to the Club!
With my respect for your business.
ELDORADO telegram chat: https://t.me/eldclubchaten
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:01 am

Top 26 Danger Signs of Investment Fraud: [/b]
https://financialmentor.com/investment- ... ment-fraud

Yes, we both agree. DO NOT TRUST FRAUDSTERS. (Like Eldorado club)

So to get into the club you just need USD $ right? or do you need some rare coin to buy then transfer into your system on an exchange?
Really? Seems like a pump and dump scheme for the parent coin you expect people to buy in order to transfer into your coin on an exchange.

Also...you expect people to put block-chain numbers and account info into your unsecured website?
Get some HTTPS encryption for your site, purchase a domain key license, are you lisenced to do business in the state of New York? Are you cleared to do business in the U.S.A. ? Do you have clearence from the EU to do business with their residents?

More info on the legitimacy of your operation please. More proof you aren't, as you claim, one of these other fraudsters.
Bob Cheung

Post by Bob Cheung » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:53 am

News:

1. The influx of new users + ELDORADO now has over 3,000 members!
As the System grows, the number of its members is increasing, too. These last days, the influx of new users has been especially intense and we now have nearly 3,000 users! It has been a result of two things: first, we have launched some advertising campaigns; second, the Global Mutual Aid Club is continuing to win trust by its seamless operation. In a nutshell, we're growing!

2. The money box now contains nearly 600 mln SPA!
As the number of donations and the number of users are growing, the size of ELDORADO's money box is increasing, too. We had hardly celebrated having 500 mln SPA in the box before we had almost 100 mln more in it. Just to remind you, the money box is an address where donations are sent and payments are made from. Moreover, forging is enabled for the money box and the amount of coins is increasing on its own. It means the System has now become even more stable! Follow the link to have a look at the money box —
https://blockchain.sparta.top/#/address ... AEVG8v6rdH

As you can see, ELDORADO is doing just fine! Continue to be engaged and make donations, invite new users and be active. We have finally found the Mutual Aid System that can really change the world! We're stronger together!

Welcome to the Club!
Bob Cheung

Post by Bob Cheung » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:58 am

CSZiggy wrote:Top 26 Danger Signs of Investment Fraud: [/b]
https://financialmentor.com/investment- ... ment-fraud

Yes, we both agree. DO NOT TRUST FRAUDSTERS. (Like Eldorado club)

So to get into the club you just need USD $ right? or do you need some rare coin to buy then transfer into your system on an exchange?
Really? Seems like a pump and dump scheme for the parent coin you expect people to buy in order to transfer into your coin on an exchange.

Also...you expect people to put block-chain numbers and account info into your unsecured website?
Get some HTTPS encryption for your site, purchase a domain key license, are you lisenced to do business in the state of New York? Are you cleared to do business in the U.S.A. ? Do you have clearence from the EU to do business with their residents?

More info on the legitimacy of your operation please. More proof you aren't, as you claim, one of these other fraudsters.
Site ELDORALO works on voluntary donations. No need to obtain any kind of license. In ELDORADO, the participants themselves make donations and receive 30% per month. ELDORADO did not think like a project of one day. ELDORADO will work until people know what money really is and what contractual relations are. Any contract, so that if I sign a contract, then I initially do not trust you.
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:23 pm

No, I do NOT trust Eldorado club. But having a contract means you initially do not trust me.
That's fine, don't trust me all you want. I still want some type of contract, agreement saying what we are doing.

So members make donations and get 30% per month? is that every month? guarenteed? What if it's only 29%, is Eldoralo going to pay that other 1%(you claimed 30% per month) see, with a contract that says 30%, then I get 30 and if its lower you pay the rest. So is there a guarntee or are you just making up numbers to lure people in?

Asked more than once now, please walk me through the procedure. So I log into your UNSECURED SITE, and enter my credit card info and send you $100 USD cash is that what happens? Then what happens? Or do I need to go to some other exchange first and buy tether and then send that to you in exchange for eldoralo club tokens?

I want to get involved, how would I do that, please elaborate. Give some examples, how much did you put in, in 1 month how much did that grow? How much have you taken out since you started? what is your current balance you have in there now? Give us some testimonials, convince us.
Bob Cheung

Post by Bob Cheung » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:46 am

Greetings, friends! Congratulations — it's a start of a new month. We wish you lots of smiles, heaps of joy and success — the kind of success ELDORADO is enjoying right now. We've got some news for you!

1. You're welcome to review our Ideology! You can find its description on a separate page now!
Even before we launched this project, we always said that ELDORADO was first of all about Ideology. This Club is a continuation of Sergey Mavrodi's idea of building a fair world where everyone will live in abundance. We used cutting-edge technology and made every effort to keep up our leader's idea and make it stronger even after his demise. This is how the ELDORADO System was created — as a huge money box available to everyone. We have now created a whole page with a detailed description of our Ideology. Review it, embrace it and take it to the masses. Ideology is the linchpin of the system. It's the major weapon in the fight against the unfair financial system.

2. The massive influx of new users is still on! We already have 4,000 users! Nearly 1,000 new users joined us in 3 days!
More and more new users are joining us. Lots of them join the system on a daily basis. We have just celebrated having 3,000 users on Monday, and today we have nearly 4,000. It attests to three things: ads are working, leaders are working, and the System is working. It's a wonderful trend, keep up the good work. Well done, y'all!

3. Issues with SPARTA and SIGEN websites have been resolved.
SPARTA's website is now available in all languages again, and Russian users can even open it without using VPN or a proxy server. The exchanger on the website is completely operational, and all issues on SIGEN's website were resolved on Monday, following a large-scale upgrade. So it's all operational — go ahead and review all details and start buying/selling.

This is the positive information we've got for today, y'all! It's all good, and it's going to be a lot better. Make donations, invite new users — make an awesome profit and earn bonuses!

Great future is reserved for all of us, but we've just started on this path. There's a long way ahead to creating a new financial world. However, if we tread confidently and actively and follow our Ideology — we will prevail!

Welcome to the Club!
Bob Cheung

Post by Bob Cheung » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:06 am

CSZiggy wrote:No, I do NOT trust Eldorado club. But having a contract means you initially do not trust me.
That's fine, don't trust me all you want. I still want some type of contract, agreement saying what we are doing.

So members make donations and get 30% per month? is that every month? guarenteed? What if it's only 29%, is Eldoralo going to pay that other 1%(you claimed 30% per month) see, with a contract that says 30%, then I get 30 and if its lower you pay the rest. So is there a guarntee or are you just making up numbers to lure people in?

Asked more than once now, please walk me through the procedure. So I log into your UNSECURED SITE, and enter my credit card info and send you $100 USD cash is that what happens? Then what happens? Or do I need to go to some other exchange first and buy tether and then send that to you in exchange for eldoralo club tokens?

I want to get involved, how would I do that, please elaborate. Give some examples, how much did you put in, in 1 month how much did that grow? How much have you taken out since you started? what is your current balance you have in there now? Give us some testimonials, convince us.
- Your donation grows by +0.00485917% every 8 minutes, making up +1% per day or +30% per month.
-- Creating a SPARTA wallet and getting a donation address in ELDORADO http://eld.club/guides.html?instruction=2
-- Becoming a member of ELDORADO: http://eld.club/guides.html?instruction=3
-- Buying SPARTA on the official website http://eld.club/guides.html?instruction=4
- My stats:

My SPA address on the blockchain SPARTA https://blockchain.sparta.top/#/address ... oN2EAN2g3i
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:26 pm

So this is based on SPARTA coins?
https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/spartan-coin/
That scam coin?

You say I get 1% a day, so in 1 month I get 30%....how often does it reset?

Because in 101 days aren't I now earning 101% of what I invested? isn't everyone else also? You mean in a year I can earn 365% what I invested? Is that compounded? And by 30% more per month...is that based on the current price of the club coin, the sparta coin, the coin prices of either at the time they were purchased, the amount they invested in USD $, or the number of coins they have?

Now tell me about withdrawls.
I invest $1000. Tomorrow I change my mind, can I withdrawl all $1000 worth of coins the next day?
What are your limits? Can I invest as much as I want but only be allowed to take back 1 per day so I have to wait 3 years to get back out what I invested, and then another 3 years to get back the profits, which will then be at close to 2200% more as you claim in 6 years time so will never be able to get the money back out?

Too many sites label the SPARTA coin as a ponzi pyramid-scheme with nothing backing it up, run by people who hide their IDs and lie to people.
Hard to trust a professional website, where the links don't work. All 3 that you listed above, showed me the same info. May want to fix that if that is your way to give people info. The recruiting info looks like it's a coin made and sold by AMWAY.
Bob Cheung

Post by Bob Cheung » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:44 am

So this is based on SPARTA coins?
https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/spartan-coin/
That scam coin?
You have read the wrong coin.
Correct reference about the coin: https://sparta.top/
You say I get 1% a day, so in 1 month I get 30%....how often does it reset?

Because in 101 days aren't I now earning 101% of what I invested? isn't everyone else also? You mean in a year I can earn 365% what I invested? Is that compounded? And by 30% more per month...is that based on the current price of the club coin, the sparta coin, the coin prices of either at the time they were purchased, the amount they invested in USD $, or the number of coins they have?

Now tell me about withdrawls.
I invest $1000. Tomorrow I change my mind, can I withdrawl all $1000 worth of coins the next day?
What are your limits? Can I invest as much as I want but only be allowed to take back 1 per day so I have to wait 3 years to get back out what I invested, and then another 3 years to get back the profits, which will then be at close to 2200% more as you claim in 6 years time so will never be able to get the money back out?
A geometric progression is used in the interest calculation.. Percent Percent. Just the amount can be multiplied by the percentage in accordance with the month.
1 month - 30%; 2 month 69%; 3 month - 119%; 4 month - 185% ....
Over the year, your amount will grow 23.29 times.
You can withdraw at any time. Percentage growth occurs every 8 minutes. Based on 1% per day and 30% per month.

Too many sites label the SPARTA coin as a ponzi pyramid-scheme with nothing backing it up, run by people who hide their IDs and lie to people.
Hard to trust a professional website, where the links don't work. All 3 that you listed above, showed me the same info. May want to fix that if that is your way to give people info. The recruiting info looks like it's a coin made and sold by AMWAY.
Cryptoinsdustry, and who creates cryptocurrency - they want to earn.
I will reveal some secret that any financial and managerial organization is a pyramid. Bank - the pyramid. Insurance organization -
 pyramid. Society - the pyramid. The contry - the pyramid. etc.

ELDORADO pursues a goal to enrich every inhabitant of the Earth. The financial apocalypse is the ultimate goal of the project. The fact that such high percentages are a tool for the rapid growth of the number of participants. And this tool shows itself well. In just 42 days, the number of participants exceeded 4,400.

Currently, money is not a measure of labor. This is paper, unsecured, and issued by the owners of the printing press to us humans. They taught us that, and we all ate it and became joyful. Now each of us rushes from side to side to get as much paper money as possible. The central bank can print as much money as it wants.

Any system or idea, including ELDORADO, will work only if people believe in it and take part.
A shop that you like so much tomorrow may close, because people will stop going to it. This is also a kind of pyramid.
Ponzi scheme has nothing to do with ELDORADO, since Ponzi just lied that he invested money at high interest rates somewhere. ELDORADO writes openly.

I hope our discussion with you will not end there. Have a nice day.
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:02 pm

So the sparta coin must be pretty well adopted, how many exchanges are allowing the buy/sell of that coin?
So I buy $1000 of SPA at a site, I transfer it to eldorado club.That then gets swapped into ELD coins or whatever.

Now when I want to get out...what do I have to do? What are the limits?
The next day...I decide I made a mistake, I turn the ELD club coins back into SPA, and I transfer them back to an exchange to sell them and get my $1000 back.

A Ponzi scheme (/ˈpɒnzi/; also a Ponzi game) is a form of fraud which lures investors and pays profits to earlier investors by using funds obtained from more recent investors. Investors may be led to believe that the profits are coming from product sales, or other means, and remain unaware that other investors are the source of profits. A Ponzi scheme is able to maintain the illusion of a sustainable business as long as there continues to be new investors willing to contribute new funds and most of the investors do not demand full repayment and are willing to believe in the non-existent assets that they are purported to own. Banks and the others you listed are NOT ponzi schemes, they do not pay you with the money invested from the newest of the investors. They pay you interest and payouts based on the extra they charge for services and to use your money.

When no money is being used or services exchanged for fees but only the new investments are going to the old investors based on a tiered system ( the more you recruit...the more you can earn) then its a pyramid scheme. A pyramid scheme (commonly known as pyramid scams) is a business model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products or services. As recruiting multiplies, recruiting becomes quickly impossible, and most members are unable to profit; as such, pyramid schemes are unsustainable and often illegal. Pyramid schemes have existed for at least a century in different guises. The difference between a pyramid scheme and multi-level marketing is that multi-level marketing provides an actual product or service whereas pyramid schemes don’t and only funnel the money up from recruitment costs.
I also see how no one can actually join the club, you have to be referred, and then you have to referr, and those people have to referr, and if you don't get 5 levels under you all referring each of their 5 people back to you, you dont get the profits....hence..pyramid scheme.

If this club isn't a pryamid scheme then everyone should be able to register all by themselves, without the need for any referrels.
You know, like any club membership where I can join, or add my family if I want, but I've never not been given a video renters card because I refused to sign up 5 friends with me at the time. The fact that its referrel system only, should setup a RED FLAG about what type of scheme it is. I really hope the OP is a member number lower than 8,000 otherwise even with the whole planet referred and recruited you aren't going to make a profit.

Questions I would like answered:
1. How many exchanges sell this SPA coin?

2. What is the market cap of this SPA coin?

3. What is the Daily trade volume of this SPA coin(across all the exchanges that sell it)?

4. How much money(USD$) is traded per day on this SPA coin(across all exchanges)?

5. What are the withdrawl limits if any? Can I take ALL my SPA back out of the system at any time?

look forward to more info, thanks again.