Monero Forfeited balance ? .

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
nukepower

Monero Forfeited balance ? .

Post by nukepower » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:06 am

why was my xmr balanced Forfeited I lowered the withdrawal because i felt it was to high to wait for but i didn't Forfeit it .

2018-06-23 Forfeit Monero -0.07482586 - - balance
nukepower

Re: Monero Forfeited balance ? .

Post by nukepower » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:19 am

any help with this issue i didn't Forfeited balance i just lowed the balance, it was Forfeited instead .
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:27 am

Please submit a support ticket about this issue. This issue looks like it's probably an account-specific problem, which we'll be glad to assist you with in a ticket.
nukepower

Post by nukepower » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:41 pm

I put in a ticket it seems my emails form there don't work or it hasn't been look at yet ? ..
nukepower

Post by nukepower » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:54 am

anything yet as to what going on, anything is good one way or the other it's worse giving the feeling of being ignored then a yes or no , i did put in a ticket .
nukepower

Post by nukepower » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:05 pm

trying again ,

why was my xmr balanced Forfeited I lowered the withdrawal because i felt it was to high to wait for but i didn't Forfeit it .

2018-06-23 Forfeit Monero -0.07482586 - - balance

and I did put in a ticket and on one I'm aware of got back with me . instead I'm being ignored like I'm lying or making up shit .

I gave up for while if i don't get it back i don't at least have the respect to let me know.
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:32 pm

They were having issues with E-mails sending out.
They have fixed at least 2 issues since and E-mails may work better now.

I would guess the system DID send you out responses and they were just blocked along the way to you.

Reply with the ticket # and I'm sure Chris and Steve will look into it for you.
But if it's been over a few months with no response, the ticket's likely been deleted. I think they clear out issues that havent gotten any updates to their requests for more info within a certain time frame.

Good Luck.