Problem with 2FA

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
TTo314

Re: Problem with 2FA

Post by TTo314 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:19 am

I put my email, my password and click on 'Log in'. The captcha input is shown and I complete it but the 'Log in' button has never been enabled and the spinner has never stopped spinning.

https://ibb.co/mFkUuU
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:30 pm

The support system is NOT the same account or username as either the forums or the mining system.

When you first go to the support page, you have to register and make a new account in order to access the support page.
If you are attempting to use your mining or forum username/password, the support pages will NOT find that account active or be able to logged in unless you already made that same account on the support pages using the "SIGN UP FOR ACCOUNT" link on the support page.

Just to clarify, you say you put in your email and password....are those the ones you used on the support page to make an account?
Or are you using ones from mining or forums that arent actually in the support system to be logged into?
TTo314

Post by TTo314 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:01 am

Hi.

Login and password recovery does not work either.

https://ibb.co/ddYNqf

Thanks
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:10 pm

Recovery only works if you went into your account and set it up.

They aren't required to save your info, so they do not.
Unless you setup the password recovery section inside your account once made, it is not active to retrieve or help you get into your account.

Seems kinda dumb to me, but last I checked thats the way the recovery accounts are setup on this pool---you turn that option on, or it isn't.
TTo314

Post by TTo314 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:12 am

Of course I fill all fields but button never was enabled.
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:04 pm

I just checked, I didn't get any emails sent when I clicked on forgot password.
It asks for username instead of e-mail address, so I applied 2 emails and 3 usernames....never got a single email sent to any of it.

So maybe even more errors than can't login to support. When Chris fixed the email issue about sending out, did that effect something else?