Unable to save payout coins - greyed out

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
daddycash

Unable to save payout coins - greyed out

Post by daddycash » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:25 am

Hi

Created two new users - zdaddy and modimanja- but i cannot save the payout coin on both username. Option to save is greyed out

I want to seperate miners and thats the reason for creating different users but i am getting frustrated
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Unable to save payout coins - greyed out

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:20 am

Could you submit a support ticket about the issue? We'll be glad to assist you.
subseaguru

Post by subseaguru » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:03 am

same problem i have. support ticket submitted a few days ago and updated but "save" still greyed out.
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:24 pm

And you put in a wallet address for each and every coin you have listed on your settings page?

If each coin you have doesn't have a valid wallet address, SAVE is greyed out.

Remove all your coins, maybe 1 remains, give it a wallet address, try SAVE again.
Then go in, add just 1 coin, add its wallet and save that one.

It could be 1 of your wallet addresses is invalid and the save wont allow it to go forward, make sure each coin has a wallet address and try to just do 1 and then add more to avoid any issues with an invalid wallet address.
dirtywhistle

Post by dirtywhistle » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:51 pm

I'm having the same issue, I'm trying to change some coins so I don't incur fees but I can't save
don't think its something we're doing wrong and the support ticket page seems to stall :(
its been this way for a few days
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:02 pm

dirtywhistle wrote:I'm having the same issue, I'm trying to change some coins so I don't incur fees but I can't save
don't think its something we're doing wrong and the support ticket page seems to stall :(
its been this way for a few days
Unfortunately, without a support ticket, it's difficult to diagnose the issue.

We can start with your Prohashing username and an image of the entire page, which might help diagnose the problem. Could you provide those?
Critters

Post by Critters » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:32 pm

Same issue here guys.. Also I have coins showing up that I did not add. Cant get rid of them because I cant save it is greyed out
dirtywhistle

Post by dirtywhistle » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:56 pm

dirtywhistle

Post by dirtywhistle » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:47 am

Steve, I was able to correct my issue. The problem was I forfeited a zcash address but the address keeps coming back if I don't forfeit, it will not allow me to change anything.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:16 am

dirtywhistle wrote:Steve, I was able to correct my issue. The problem was I forfeited a zcash address but the address keeps coming back if I don't forfeit, it will not allow me to change anything.
Could you provide more information? What do you mean when you state that it "keeps coming back?" How many additional times has it reappeared since Chris ran that query on Wednesday night?