Problem with 2FA

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
TTo314

Problem with 2FA

Post by TTo314 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:16 am

Hi.
I have lost my device with my 2FA. I know there is no way to recover my account, no problem. In the account I have coins to which right now I do not target the mining percentage and do not reach the minimum to make the payment. Will I receive that money at some time? Thanks greetings.

I had read that in 90 days you make payments in any way.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Problem with 2FA

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:49 am

TTo314 wrote:Hi.
I have lost my device with my 2FA. I know there is no way to recover my account, no problem. In the account I have coins to which right now I do not target the mining percentage and do not reach the minimum to make the payment. Will I receive that money at some time? Thanks greetings.

I had read that in 90 days you make payments in any way.
If you lost your device, it shouldn't be difficult to recover your account. All you need to do is to install Authy on the new device. When you do, you'll be asked for your "backup password," which you entered when you first installed Authy on the lost device. Assuming that you have the same phone number on the new device, your keys will then be transferred and you'll have access to all the same codes as before.
TTo314

Post by TTo314 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:18 am

Hi.

I have lost the device and the "backup password". My wallet, within Prohasing, have auto withdraw but 3 of them have no percentage of benefit and therefore they will never reach that minimum.

You do some kind of sweep to clean the wallets?

Thanks you for your answer. Regards.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:32 am

TTo314 wrote:Hi.

I have lost the device and the "backup password". My wallet, within Prohasing, have auto withdraw but 3 of them have no percentage of benefit and therefore they will never reach that minimum.

You do some kind of sweep to clean the wallets?

Thanks you for your answer. Regards.
This can be done if you provide a proof transaction by sending money from one of the payout addresses associated with your account to an address Chris provides, proving you are in possession of the account.

You can get started with the process by submitting a support ticket to Chris.
TTo314

Post by TTo314 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:49 am

Thanks for answer and sorry for delay.

I can not access the support website. I can not login.

Regards
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:08 am

TTo314 wrote:Thanks for answer and sorry for delay.

I can not access the support website. I can not login.

Regards
Could you tell me a little more about the problem? What error message is displayed when you try to login to the website?
TTo314

Post by TTo314 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:54 am

Hi.

I use link Support of the main page: https://jira.prohashing.com/servicedesk ... portal%2F1

And put user and password, I click "Log in" and then the spinner start but it doesnt show error message.
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:05 pm

You have ad-blockers turned off right?

And you used your Email that you used when you setup the support ticket, not your prohashing login name for mining to sign into the support page.
TTo314

Post by TTo314 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:57 am

Hi.

The form asks for the captcha but the login button is disabled. The spinner is always working. As you can see in the image.

https://ibb.co/nwdntp

Regards.
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:09 pm

I see you entered in your username and password, But I do not see anything entered on the 3rd line.

Maybe hit the refresh button on the word and try to enter it on the line again?