Releasing Ethash and Neoscrypt today

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Releasing Ethash and Neoscrypt today

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:58 pm

hobospices wrote:you can use my E3
That's great! We'll take you up on your offer, since you replied first. Please submit a support ticket with the connection information and we'll get started either tomorrow or Friday!
keksik

Post by keksik » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:35 pm

hello, today 7/10 whole day where 5 coins down for ETHASH and we were mining pirl with very low profit.. for exmple 1,1 Ghs would get only 16USD, while 10other coins would get much more, for example Callisto (CLO) 24USD.. it is a big difference, please do something, add more coins or keep coins without errors. we are here for profit, you know...
1 USD more or less, ok..but this is 50%. 16 USD vs 24 USD
ill check in the morning again
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:16 pm

Not much the pool can do when a coin goes in error or the site stops sending updated pricing info to the pool...you get stuck with just the 5 working coins to mine.

And 16 vs 24.....66% not 50%.

One of the risks you take mining, there are no set payouts, its a crapshoot everyday. Have a reliable backup, and don't be afreaid once a week to try another pool, you may find out you are missing out on 10-20% more someplace else. But if you never shop around you will never find any bargins.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:43 am

keksik wrote:hello, today 7/10 whole day where 5 coins down for ETHASH and we were mining pirl with very low profit.. for exmple 1,1 Ghs would get only 16USD, while 10other coins would get much more, for example Callisto (CLO) 24USD.. it is a big difference, please do something, add more coins or keep coins without errors. we are here for profit, you know...
1 USD more or less, ok..but this is 50%. 16 USD vs 24 USD
ill check in the morning again
Vance discovered a problem with ETH that's causing the daemon to be in error. When there are fewer coins from which to choose, we earn less money.

He's investigating the issue right now and I'll post an update as soon as I have one.
keksik

Post by keksik » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:31 pm

hello again, i think something is worng with ethash coins. i understand you are still working on it, but profit 1.03cent is out of anything. there is almost steady hashrate for ETH so when i check n all calcualtors out there (for example whattomine, coincalculator.io) it should yield almost twice of that not only 1cent omg.. in example, i have 1,1Ghs and it will give me on any pool 0.08ETH, which is 18-19usd. but in PH if i count with 1vcent, it will give me for my hash only 10usd lol..please take a look on ethash coins as a whole, not only ETH, also Yocoin and whale should be more profitable,which are in error state for couple days already..