Server rebooting for unknown reasons

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Server rebooting for unknown reasons

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:48 pm

One of the servers, which hosts the website and live data, has rebooted twice today for an unknown reason. Chris has not yet been able to determine the cause. Mining isn't directly affected by these reboots, but the website keeps going offline. Through his troubleshooting, Chris has found that some services were not configured to start at reboot, which has been the main cause of the issues.

For now, since Chris isn't able to determine why the server keeps rebooting, Chris is focusing on ensuring that all services start automatically when a reboot occurs. That will limit the website and live data outages to less than five minutes. The rest of the system is able to recover from short outages of single components, and will be able to handle these reboots until Chris can figure out what is causing them.
cloaker

Re: Server rebooting for unknown reasons

Post by cloaker » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:55 pm

if it helps to know -all my found blocks over the last 18 hrs still say immature......never seen that b4. i understand the difference in coins and the number of shares needed to facilitate the maturity....this is different - something tasked with certain aspects of block crediting, certain scrypt coins has completely stopped. my opinion based on what one should see, normally see's and what I'm actually seeing now. there was a lot of lag between opening a page a loading live data yesterday as well so it seemed to work towards this end result. at least you know it affects certain areas-maybe, not all of the live data but for sure displaying block's found/ subsequent crediting as an example....it's weird because the earnings per day is in real time but they only increase from real time mining ...there is no block money being incorporated in the daily earnings graph for individuals of course [ from scrypt or some scrypt] so it isn't simply not displaying live data it is not crediting for found scrypt blocks as well. Although i can only speak to florincoin and batcoin i can tell the issue is not isolated to these 2 coins

]
Paradox3713

Post by Paradox3713 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:19 pm

I too have a lot of found blocks stuck on immature.
cloaker

Post by cloaker » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:26 am

looks like data displaying / scrypt block crediting is the only area left affected
cloaker

Post by cloaker » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:56 am

all good now, thnx