Payouts halted

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Payouts halted

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:29 am

During the release of the charity mining changes, a bug was introduced into the website that prevents the saving of some payout addresses. While payouts work fine, Chris decided to halt payouts until 12 hours after this bug is able to be resolved. That way, anyone who needed to change payout addresses before payouts were issued will not lose any money.

We apologize for the delay. Constance will begin work as soon as possible to resolve the issue. Mining is not affected and money will continue to accumulate in accounts until the issue is resolved.

Finally, please do not submit support tickets about the issue. The #1 issue that is delaying the resolution of the issue is that we have to reply to tickets about this and related issues first. Having fewer tickets means that we can concentrate work on resolving the problem.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Payouts halted

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:15 am

This issue has now been resolved. As stated above, payouts will be halted for about 12 hours so that people who needed to change addresses for a security reason will be able to do so, and then they will resume tonight.
sharpblunt007

Post by sharpblunt007 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:18 pm

Hey Steve

Save Payout Addresses still greyed out for me, even when trying to just change default payout value. Tried on different browsers as well.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:22 pm

sharpblunt007 wrote:Hey Steve

Save Payout Addresses still greyed out for me, even when trying to just change default payout value. Tried on different browsers as well.

Any ideas?

Thanks
This seems like something that is best for a support ticket. We can't reproduce this issue, and it's different than any of the issues that we knew about and fixed.
minerproo

Post by minerproo » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:44 pm

hi, live balance has stopped updating and my balance is same even when miners are mining.
Tomas_Novak

Post by Tomas_Novak » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:52 pm

For the fifth hour, I have no money in my account, I have not changed anything in the settings, and the miners work the way they do. Am I afraid to worry if I have not solved my previous payout problem yet?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:59 pm

Tomas_Novak wrote:For the fifth hour, I have no money in my account, I have not changed anything in the settings, and the miners work the way they do. Am I afraid to worry if I have not solved my previous payout problem yet?
Please submit a support ticket and we'll be glad to assist you.