Equihash Coins

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
ivy

Equihash Coins

Post by ivy » Tue May 22, 2018 2:49 pm

It seems Zcash mining has been down for 24 hours. This severely limits the profitability of mining equihash here. We're effectively limited, then to Hushcoin, Bitcoinz, Bitcoin Gold, and Komodo. Curious is this will continue or if something will be done to fix the Zcash wallet (or add ZenCash back, or add Bitcoin Private) or something to help make mining here more profitable. I really do like the interface, simplicity and reliability here, but like the rest of us, I'm in it for the money.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Equihash Coins

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue May 22, 2018 2:54 pm

ivy wrote:It seems Zcash mining has been down for 24 hours. This severely limits the profitability of mining equihash here. We're effectively limited, then to Hushcoin, Bitcoinz, Bitcoin Gold, and Komodo. Curious is this will continue or if something will be done to fix the Zcash wallet (or add ZenCash back, or add Bitcoin Private) or something to help make mining here more profitable. I really do like the interface, simplicity and reliability here, but like the rest of us, I'm in it for the money.
Thanks for pointing this out. Next time, please submit a support ticket as soon as you notice this. There are always so many things wrong with the system that it's difficult to keep track of important things. Chris will look into the issue in two hours.
ivy

Post by ivy » Tue May 22, 2018 3:10 pm

Ahh. OK. Wasn't sure if this was the correct avenue or if a support ticket was the way to go. I'm pretty new to prohashing. Thanks for getting on it.
Rezin385

Post by Rezin385 » Tue May 22, 2018 11:48 pm

Geez. This zencash wallet issue is killing us. Zencash is up 40%. We need to mine it!!!!