invalid date on live balances

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
zarilian

invalid date on live balances

Post by zarilian » Wed May 16, 2018 8:55 am

Hello everyone,

Has anyone noticed an invalid date error on live balances tab. When u click on another tab it goes away and then comes back when a payout comes.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: invalid date on live balances

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed May 16, 2018 9:21 am

zarilian wrote:Hello everyone,

Has anyone noticed an invalid date error on live balances tab. When u click on another tab it goes away and then comes back when a payout comes.
We've been trying to figure this issue out for months, and still have not been able to reproduce it. There must be a browser configuration that we don't have access to that causes this issue.

Are you using an Apple product, by any chance? If not, what browser and operating system are you using?
zarilian

Post by zarilian » Wed May 16, 2018 9:31 am

no just win 10 google chrome
deboerdion

Post by deboerdion » Sun May 20, 2018 2:02 am

got the same problem, win 10 chrome
usualy it occures when i change my payout parameters
dnprod

Post by dnprod » Sun May 20, 2018 11:35 am

i use seamonkey (32bit) (basically mozilla) browser on windows 7/64bit and see this and a "just now" scenario too,
ie: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49.2

sequence to reproduce "just now":
start on the earnings tab, then click on the settings tab.
then use the browser BACK button to go back to earnings without adding coins (i usually adjust payout proportions) but you
dont have to do anything at all.
first update on coins currently being earned gets a "just now" time stamp.
subsequent updates stay stuck on "just now"
hitting page "reload" puts everything back into working order.

sequence to reproduce "invalid date":
starting at the earnings tab, click on the settings tab, select a new coin you dont have any current balance for to earn.
click the browser BACK button.
you get the "invalid date" timestamp on that new coin when it appears as earnings.
hitting page "reload" puts everything back in working order.

i've just assumed it was my browser having a weird interaction between caching and javascript (or should i say ecma script. lol)
and so never said anything. just a big shrug to me :)