Prohashing app for android/IOS

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
youdontknowmu

Re: Prohashing app for android/IOS

Post by youdontknowmu » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:38 pm

Yes, but I agree that it's not the priority over there, making the shares steady, and everything else working might be more usefull than watching miners all day long on an app ^^'
therealbrianmeyers

Post by therealbrianmeyers » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:09 am

I use this website, works fairly well to display balaces using your API key without having to refresh my phone... You do have to refresh to see up to second hash rate, but balances update automatically with every share submitted...
I go into developer options and turn the "keep device awake" feature and mounted my old cell phone to the wall next to my miners...

https://pas.ma/prohash
WAGT

Post by WAGT » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:06 am

Good morning. Still no app for API watch statistics?

Thanks
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:53 am

WAGT wrote:Good morning. Still no app for API watch statistics?

Thanks
We would love to do this, but there are still profitability improvements we can make. Once we've gotten all the profitability improvement features out of the way, then we would be glad to move onto a mobile application.

If you know of someone who is interested in creating an app, feel free to let us know and we'd be glad to create APIs and other things that are needed for it to get data.
burek99_

Post by burek99_ » Tue May 01, 2018 3:41 am

any news on this topic?
hunasdf

Post by hunasdf » Sat May 05, 2018 6:14 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote:

Thanks
We would love to do this, but there are still profitability improvements we can make. Once we've gotten all the profitability improvement features out of the way, then we would be glad to move onto a mobile application.

If you know of someone who is interested in creating an app, feel free to let us know and we'd be glad to create APIs and other things that are needed for it to get data.
Hi,
I started to implement your API to my FREE iOS app (https://asimpm.com for more information), but because I do not mine on this pool, I cannot grab any information from the API to test it. Public informations work fine, but the miner specific channel(s) do not (I do not get any updates). Can somebody share the API key with me (email: [email protected] or [email protected])? Of course, I use it only for develop and test, do not share with others!! If you do not trust me, after I finished the implementing, just generate a new one :)

Big thanks for any helper!! ;)
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat May 05, 2018 7:55 am

hunasdf wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote:

Thanks

Hi,
I started to implement your API to my FREE iOS app (https://asimpm.com for more information), but because I do not mine on this pool, I cannot grab any information from the API to test it. Public informations work fine, but the miner specific channel(s) do not (I do not get any updates). Can somebody share the API key with me (email: [email protected] or [email protected])? Of course, I use it only for develop and test, do not share with others!! If you do not trust me, after I finished the implementing, just generate a new one :)

Alas, we still don't have any iPhones among ourselves. We only have Galaxy phones, so I can't congratulate you on an excellent job. But perhaps some other customers can check this out and share their thoughts.
hunasdf

Post by hunasdf » Sat May 05, 2018 8:07 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote:
hunasdf wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote:

Hi,

Alas, we still don't have any iPhones among ourselves. We only have Galaxy phones, so I can't congratulate you on an excellent job. But perhaps some other customers can check this out and share their thoughts.
And cannot you help somehow to I able to test my app? For example with a test API key, which sometimes send some dummy data.
I cannot publish this update until I do not tested it.
hunasdf

Post by hunasdf » Tue May 15, 2018 3:56 am

hunasdf wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
hunasdf wrote:
Hi,

And cannot you help somehow to I able to test my app? For example with a test API key, which sometimes send some dummy data.
I cannot publish this update until I do not tested it.
Nobody? Nothing?! I am very sad :(
greenhorn0815

Post by greenhorn0815 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:45 pm

Bump for an app