Awesome Miner

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
The Cryptocurrency Discussion forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
sentinal2k1

Re: Awesome Miner

Post by sentinal2k1 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:50 am

Hi everyone,
Are there instructions anywhere where I can find help setting up AwesomeMiner to use Prohashing? I am having difficulty understanding what to se when setting up the pool. Thanks!
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:35 am

I thought Awesome Miner worked best on pools with static coins. Like a pool that has a port # for each coin.
Or 1 coin per pool, so it can calculate earnings based on coin prices on the exchanges and tell and auto swap you on what to mine and where.

I didn't think autopools that automatically change you to the highest coin minable worked very well with Awesome Miner as it was unable to compute the value of what you were currently earning to know when to swap you to another pool or another coin.
TravisMining

Post by TravisMining » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:10 pm

its easy you have to add the pool first, then set the profit profile, then you apply the profit profile and the algo to the machine, then it will mine, now mind that you can only set 2 coins, one with normal url and the other with the proxy url, be sure to put the password arguments and assign the type of coin when making the pool
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:25 am

TravisMining wrote:now mind that you can only set 2 coins, one with normal url and the other with the proxy url,
Pretty sure you can make as many pools as you want and have them all be the main or all be the proxy.
Not sure where the 2 limit is from. 2 miners with unregged copy. I've had 15 pools setup for PH before with different C= settings for coins and would swap between them as they came up to the high profit chart.
alim

Post by alim » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:13 am

@AppleMiner - could you set Awesome Miner up in two separate two chrome instances on the same machine?

If so, you could use remote desktop to access the desktop (though painfully limited) if the mobile app was limited to a single source.
TravisMining

Post by TravisMining » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:18 am

awesome miner is not a chrome app/extention, if anything it has a front end and it would not help, also regarding the 2 uses is because awesome miner does not take in account password arguments so, if you set many pools that are the same url:port@worker eve if you assign each one a different coin, the software just picks one coin regardless, so it wont work, you can try yourself, but i have done this and i have currently found out that the workaround i've find out is the only one that works
hogan

Post by hogan » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:52 am

Awesomeminer is a phenomenal apparatus that enables me to swap pools on 17 distinct apparatuses numerous times each day in just two or three minutes, instead of the 15+ minutes it took before that when I needed to sign in by IP address for each individual rig.Basically I need to have the capacity to get on my cell phone, check the status of the excavators, and either change their pool data, or reboot/and so on the machines through that medium. How is amazing excavator on the off chance that you have a few diggers in a data center and some at home? Would that be able to be effortlessly arranged as a section must be controlled. Latest News
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:16 am

I'm guessing the 2-3 minutes is the time needed for the devices to reboot.

To actually SWITCH the program, and make all 17 devices if logged into them change to a new pool, is a single right click and select, BOOM they are changing. You dont have to go to each one unless you want to specify a different direction for that specific machine.