System back online

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

System back online

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:57 pm

All services are now back online and everything has returned to normal. The new mining server was successfully installed and the CPU usage never reaches 100% anymore. Ping times are about 90ms lower than they used to be. Chris will process payouts shortly.

Thanks for your patience, and enjoy mining!
localwonder

Re: System back online

Post by localwonder » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:04 pm

System is a bit buggy but live..
sherm77

Post by sherm77 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:06 pm

Great, thanks for the upgrades!
JAMH2018

Post by JAMH2018 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:09 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote:All services are now back online and everything has returned to normal. The new mining server was successfully installed and the CPU usage never reaches 100% anymore. Ping times are about 90ms lower than they used to be. Chris will process payouts shortly.

:!: SUPERB :!:
:D :D :D

And I was able to recover my account (hotmail email) too!
TheLiZArD

Post by TheLiZArD » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:55 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote:All services are now back online and everything has returned to normal. The new mining server was successfully installed and the CPU usage never reaches 100% anymore. Ping times are about 90ms lower than they used to be. Chris will process payouts shortly.

Go guys, gooooo !!!
alchemists

Post by alchemists » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:13 pm

You have your ICMP echo turned off, so I cannot check anymore the PING response. Could you ask Chris to turn that back on?
alchemists

Post by alchemists » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:26 pm

Hello Steve,

Can you guys' check. Your network just went down
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:18 pm

alchemists wrote:Hello Steve,

Can you guys' check. Your network just went down
I alerted Chris of this. I think the problem is that Linux has a default connection limit, and it is just barely getting exceeded on the routing server. New connections can't be established but existing ones function well. This change had been made to the previous router and needs to be made again now.

I told him about it and it shouldn't be difficult to resolve.
alchemists

Post by alchemists » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:31 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote:
I alerted Chris of this. I think the problem is that Linux has a default connection limit, and it is just barely getting exceeded on the routing server. New connections can't be established but existing ones function well. This change had been made to the previous router and needs to be made again now.

I told him about it and it shouldn't be difficult to resolve.

Thanks Steve,

Please do send an update once completed. Also if you can turn on the echo request on ICMP so we can do a ping test.
hashcloud

Post by hashcloud » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:18 am

Steve good morning!
The problem with the statistics on the rig under CUDA. The hashting is not displayed at all, as if the employee is not online.