Worker appear as a line without any information

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
shtrudel

Worker appear as a line without any information

Post by shtrudel » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:34 am

Hello,

Not sure why this happen on a single X11 worker but not on multiple scrypt workers (Different account).
The worker appear as a line without any other information or the name of the worker
Eyedol-X

Re: Worker appear as a line without any information

Post by Eyedol-X » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:10 am

shtrudel wrote:Hello,

Not sure why this happen on a single X11 worker but not on multiple scrypt workers (Different account).
The worker appear as a line without any other information or the name of the worker
Seeing same thing myself for a few days shows up as "undefined"
magnus

Post by magnus » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:45 am

Same thing with me. started on 4/1/18
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:03 pm

magnus wrote:Same thing with me. started on 4/1/18
I forwarded this post to Constance to investigate.
shtrudel

Post by shtrudel » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:49 pm

Brenden99

Post by Brenden99 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:03 pm

Same here. I am running 2 miners.
https://imgur.com/a/dKl8V
Darbmind

Post by Darbmind » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:24 pm

Mee too I have the same issue it started just a couple of days ago, do I need to start a ticket?
desmike481

Post by desmike481 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:59 pm

Same for me....
Brenden99

Post by Brenden99 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:01 am

This problem seems to vary with your choice of web browser. I am usually using Firefox 59.0.2 (64 bit), and I get the one line only for worker status (see my screenshot above.)

But when I tried Chrome 65.0.3325.181 (Official Build) (64-bit) the worker status looks fine, shows both miners and the coin being mined.

This would explain why some users have problem and others don't.
Hope this helps..
ryguy

Post by ryguy » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:07 pm

Brenden99 wrote:This problem seems to vary with your choice of web browser. I am usually using Firefox 59.0.2 (64 bit), and I get the one line only for worker status (see my screenshot above.)

But when I tried Chrome 65.0.3325.181 (Official Build) (64-bit) the worker status looks fine, shows both miners and the coin being mined.

This would explain why some users have problem and others don't.
Hope this helps..

I'd like to report that this issue appears to have resurfaced, although only on Scrypt miners (at least in my experience). I have tried Chrome, IE, and Firefox and display the same issue. Also the number of undefined miners fluctuates which makes me believe it is a display issue and not an actual miner issue. For note, the undefined miners disappear upon a refresh only to reappear a few moments later.

As an example, my current miner information is:

undefined: (59) · Scrypt: 14.127 GH/s (35)

The 35 on Scrypt and the speed is correct there. 59 undefined miners is incorrect.

It would be nice if this could be investigated as the undefined workers clutter the worker page(s).