Suggestions to add for Scrypt coins

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
dragonbyte_llc

Suggestions to add for Scrypt coins

Post by dragonbyte_llc » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:00 am

It seems some of the Prohasing.com Srcypt coins are (or near) defunct status, and the list is awefully small for an effective "what's most profitable to mine". In fact, my own calculations show that LTC (what shows up often as most profitable here) is actually 26/50 on the list I maintain. Here are some suggestions:

NLG
NVC
GAME
XVG-Scrypt
FLO
LTC
DGB-Scrypt
EMC2
NOTE
AUR-Scrypt
BTA
XSH
ABY
CAT

Browse some other pools, like Multipool.us, TheCoin.pw, and Miningpoolhub.com.

Thanks for your time and attention. (Just doing my part to help make this pool better. I really like the idea of it, but it must have more diversity across the network to be effectively competative.)

Cheers!
GregoryGHarding

Re: Suggestions to add for Scrypt coins

Post by GregoryGHarding » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:49 am

Did you even view all the coins available on prohashing?
dragonbyte_llc

Re: Suggestions to add for Scrypt coins

Post by dragonbyte_llc » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:46 pm

Oops. Yes, I found them all. Thanks.