Per Miner Profitability

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
bluethundr

Per Miner Profitability

Post by bluethundr » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:26 pm

Hi guys,

Is it possbile to tell how much each of your miners are earning per day? For example, I have an S9, L3+ and D3 all hashing on PH. I do see the totals earned for all 3. But I'd like to know if now or in the future we'll be able to tell how much each one is earning.

I think your interface is great, by the way. But it would be nice to have this feature!
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Per Miner Profitability

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:23 pm

bluethundr wrote:Hi guys,

Is it possbile to tell how much each of your miners are earning per day? For example, I have an S9, L3+ and D3 all hashing on PH. I do see the totals earned for all 3. But I'd like to know if now or in the future we'll be able to tell how much each one is earning.

I think your interface is great, by the way. But it would be nice to have this feature!
No, it's not. After Constance finishes with improving the performance of the website and resolving bugs, this is something that she'll look into, probably before June. There's another post about this from earlier in the day, actually.
bluethundr

Post by bluethundr » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:06 pm

Oh, ok. That's fine. I really do like using your service! And I'm stoked that the S9 is now working on PH. That's really great.

I'm fine with having a total earned for each day for all machines for now. But as you know, the profitibility of a miner can go down over time as network difficulty increases. Like the D3 as a great example.

Right now, I'm not even sure if it's paying for the electricity it consumes. The only way to test that is to run only the D3 on PH for like a day to get an idea of whether it's worth it to even run this machine any more.

June sounds like a great time frame to have this avaiable. I can wait however long it takes because your UI is really good as is!

Thanks
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:47 pm

Could make a few accounts.

bluethundrSHA
bluethundrDASH
bluethundrLITE

and put different algos on seperate accounts.
bluethundr

Post by bluethundr » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:16 pm

CSZiggy wrote:Could make a few accounts.

bluethundrSHA
bluethundrDASH
bluethundrLITE

and put different algos on seperate accounts.
Not a bad idea! I was gonna point the other miners I wasn't going to test onto different pools. Like send the L3+ and the S9 to go mine digibyte on theblocksfactory.com.

But those other sites dont' have a good interface that shows you how much in dollar amounts you are making. I like PH's interface the best! Using your method I could find out how much each was earning at the same time using the PH interface. I think I'll do that!
UncleJJProHasher

Post by UncleJJProHasher » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:44 pm

I have been mining for almost 24 hours straight and I have only earned $0.16 USD not dollars but 16 cents.

My Asic SHA-256 miner usually runs about 1100 GHs. It shows my hashrate as 550 GHs.

Does that seem low to you?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:11 pm

UncleJJProHasher wrote:I have been mining for almost 24 hours straight and I have only earned $0.16 USD not dollars but 16 cents.

My Asic SHA-256 miner usually runs about 1100 GHs. It shows my hashrate as 550 GHs.

Does that seem low to you?
This sounds like it should be submitted in a support ticket, because that's definitely not what I've seen in testing. Chris will be glad to help you out.