Payments not being made...

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
techgeeks

Payments not being made...

Post by techgeeks » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:19 pm

I am owed over 7 lite coins - please release them :roll:
Last edited by techgeeks on Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
techgeeks

Re: Payments

Post by techgeeks » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:06 pm

Ping... Are you guys not paying?
techgeeks

Re: Payments

Post by techgeeks » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:37 pm

Come on guys.
CSZiggy

Re: Payments not being made...

Post by CSZiggy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:43 am

You filled out the tax forms on the settings page? As a US tax payer they record and report to the IRS all profits they pay you so the IRS can tax you on earned income made while mining. If you are a NON-US tax payer, I believe they are supposed to be keeping 30% taxes unless you supply a valid taxID and then depending on your country they can collect less than the 30% for the IRS as a foreigner making money working in the US.

You checked the Settings page and have a valid wallet address typed in and saved for your payment to be sent to?

If everything checks out, put in a support ticket.

Good luck!
techgeeks

Post by techgeeks » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:10 pm

OK filled that out, Tax forms for pools??? Since when has that been a thing.
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:30 pm

This pool prides itself on its following the letter of the law. This pool claims to be 100% legal, unlike other illegally operating pools that do not pay taxes or submit how much earnings they have had.

This pool will turn in 1099 statements for in country earners, who then are responsible for paying taxes on the monies earned, reguardless if you sell the coins the year they were mined or not. If you are out of country...supposedly we turn in our US treaty taxid and we can be qualified for a reduction of the 30% tax fee the pool is supposed to be keeping from foreign workers working in the United States.

My country has a treaty and from what I can find UK citizens are liable for 0 of the 30% fee.
But from what I've been reading, if you live in a country with no tax treaty with the US, then the pool should legally be taking 30% of all of your earnings and paying it to their IRS peoples.

Unless independant contractor services are not a withholdable taxable income situation, which I have been asking the pool owner about for some time and keep getting ignored. My fear is next tax season the owners find they are liable for hundreds of thousands of dollars they never bothered to legally collect and become liable for and forces the pool to shut down after all the hard work they put into it.
cellborne

Post by cellborne » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:34 am

I just started 5 days ago and I haven't received any payouts at all. I have a ticket in, but haven't gotten any replies. How long does it normally take to get a response? The pay countdown just keeps going to 0 then going positive then going back to 0. I am over my threshold for payment as well, and have a valid wallet address.
WAGT

Post by WAGT » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:57 am

Good morning. Same issue for me. Started 3 days ago. Beyond threshold (even when I have changed few times to force payout). Already open a ticket. Please let us know since it is a little scary be mining and not getting paid. Thank you a lot and have a great weekend
cellborne

Post by cellborne » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:09 pm

I filled the IRS information out even though I have only made 15 dollars and it seems my LTC payment has now been made. Not sure if there is any causation with that though. Curious to see if I get paid normally now, or if it is always a 5-6 day ordeal. Kind of silly to have payout thresholds when you don't get paid out when the threshold is surpassed. :P
WAGT

Post by WAGT » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:17 pm

I filled IRS info since the very first day. very far from the $600 limit though. Not yet paid but hope tonight 12