Prohashing Requires You To Subit US IRS TAX | No piror Notice

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Prohashing Requires You To Subit US IRS TAX | No piror Notice

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:50 am

Iman wrote:When creating the profile, no documents were required and there were no notifications about the restrictions on amounts. Now that you have my money you need to disclose my personal information. This procedure is considered by me as blackmail. And you threaten to confiscate my money. Who is going to confiscate my money and on what basis?
I apologize for any confusion we may have caused, but it is generally seen as the citizen's responsibility to be aware of the law in the jurisdictions where they live and do business. There's a legal saying: "ignorance is no excuse." This requirement should not come as a surprise to anyone, and should not require an announcement.

There were no documents required at registration because there is no law stating that we need to collect them at registration. The law states that we only need to collect the data when $600 has been earned, and our policy is to do the minimum necessary to comply with the law. That way, we respect customers' privacy as much as possible by not collecting data that is unnecessary.
Iman

Post by Iman » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:34 pm

I DO NOT LEAD ANY BUSINESS IN THE USA. I use the services of your business, I need to know the US legislation there is absolutely no need, at the moment, and I hope in the future too. If you decide to appropriate my money - to health and God is your judge!
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:15 pm

Iman wrote:I DO NOT LEAD ANY BUSINESS IN THE USA. I use the services of your business, I need to know the US legislation there is absolutely no need, at the moment, and I hope in the future too. If you decide to appropriate my money - to health and God is your judge!
I'm not going to keep beating a dead horse, so I'll leave this topic be after this, but I just wanted to reiterate that if you are not a US citizen and do not believe yourself subject to these regulations, then all you need to do is fill out the form declaring you are not, sign it, continue mining as normal, and you'll never hear about this again.

If you aren't able to do that, then I wish you the best of luck elsewhere, since we cannot legally pay customers who are unwilling to submit the form.

Finally, I want to make one final statement. Normally, the customer is always right, and we try to follow that philosophy in almost all areas. We understand that some people are disturbed by privacy implications, and we are too. That's why we collect the absolute minimum information required and use it as little as possible. We don't investigate customers or verify customers' identities because we are not required to. Our suspicion is that many of the startup pools that do not follow the law and collect the forms will start to shut down in the next few months as cryptocurrencies continue to grow and expand, so we want to protect customers' profits from being seized.

That said, customers who refuse to fill out these forms because they want to practice tax evasion are not right, and they should leave. We paid over a million dollars in taxes last year. People who engage in tax evasion are committing theft from others like us, who give over half our profit to the government. We want to be kind to everyone and do what we can, but those who are engage in tax fraud are not welcome here.
Last edited by Steve Sokolowski on Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iman

Post by Iman » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:15 pm

Wow! Super, I understand you called me a drug dealer? Or do you think that I do not pay taxes? ... It can go far, I propose to stop and apologize for the fact that you have deceived my money. I will answer your hints: in my country I am a law-abiding citizen and an efficient taxpayer. I do not want to open my personal data for third countries, especially for countries like the United States. God help you!
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:37 pm

Iman wrote:Wow! Super, I understand you called me a drug dealer? Or do you think that I do not pay taxes? ... It can go far, I propose to stop and apologize for the fact that you have deceived my money. I will answer your hints: in my country I am a law-abiding citizen and an efficient taxpayer. I do not want to open my personal data for third countries, especially for countries like the United States. God help you!
I'm sorry I have to keep responding here, but I just need to clarify that I never called you a drug dealer and never accused you of not paying taxes. The text of the post is very clear.

This is not reddit, and our rules specifically prohibit lying about what people have said. It's fine to disagree, but you have to stick to the facts or else the next post will be deleted.
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:22 pm

Iman wrote:Wow! Super, I understand you called me a drug dealer? Or do you think that I do not pay taxes? ... It can go far, I propose to stop and apologize for the fact that you have deceived my money. I will answer your hints: in my country I am a law-abiding citizen and an efficient taxpayer. I do not want to open my personal data for third countries, especially for countries like the United States. God help you!
youre working with an american company, and because of that, you need to follow american laws in regards to income. if your not american, all you have to do is sign and upload the exclusion form. this is ridiculous man, your being a toddler. just sign the damn form and stop complaining. prohashing has to do this to remain within the law of the land. if you choose not to sign the form, have a great day mining elsewhere, nothing you can argue here will change the fact that prohashing will follow the tax rules, you do not get a free pass because you put up a fight.
dnprod

Post by dnprod » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:45 am

the form is also on the Settings Page in plain view below the wallets. first time you see that form should have raised an eyebrow.
what do you mean you dont explore the settings page at regular intervals at any pool you use?
Reign30

Post by Reign30 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:44 am

Wow. If you don't live in the U.S., all you have to do is check a box. You've spent infinitely more time complaining here than what it takes to declare exempt from taxation.

This is kind of amazing.