Solo Mining

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
scubatron

Solo Mining

Post by scubatron » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:45 pm

I've set my D3 to:

x=11 and m=solo

And I have found 3 blocks so far. And from what I've read, I'm supposed to get most of the block reward. But I have received nothing.

Does anyone know why this is or what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks
AppleMiner

Re: Solo Mining

Post by AppleMiner » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:40 pm

You have left off the c= password setting that specifies which coin you would like to solo mine.

Without using m=solo AND c=dash or some other x11 coin you wanted to mine in solo mode, pretty sure the pool put you into autoswitch pool mode and you get the split of the rewards not the whole thing.

If you click on your mining rig on the EARNINGS page and open it, 2nd to last line: MODE: should say solo or PPS.
scubatron

Post by scubatron » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:35 am

I've just tried adding in a specific coin.

My password arguments are now this:

n=scubatron m=solo c=cann

I've also tried c=dash, but I'm still only getting PPS. And when I put c=dash or any other coin the pool goes dead...but from what I can see on the homepage, they're alive and well...it's odd cause c=cannabiscoin also goes dead...but c=cann works...but no solo...

Any other suggestions?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:21 am

scubatron wrote:I've just tried adding in a specific coin.

My password arguments are now this:

n=scubatron m=solo c=cann

I've also tried c=dash, but I'm still only getting PPS. And when I put c=dash or any other coin the pool goes dead...but from what I can see on the homepage, they're alive and well...it's odd cause c=cannabiscoin also goes dead...but c=cann works...but no solo...

Any other suggestions?
When you specify an invalid coin name, you'll be assigned to the most profitable coin. When you specify the name of a coin that is in error, then you will be disconnected.

One of the changes that Constance has been focusing on is that we've found that providing more insight into what's happening inside the system is appreciated by many customers. Right now, she's working on error messages for payout coins, and soon she'll be working on displaying when a coin's earnings are being redistributed onto other coins due to a coin error. One of the other issues she will be fixing is displaying on the website the last few reasons why miners were unable to connect to the account, which I think will address this issue in the future.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:00 am

a=x11 n=scubatron m=solo c=dash

OR

a=x11 n=scubatron m=solo c=cannabiscoin

You have to spell the full name of the coin out, and you HAVE to specify a=x11 if you are using a D3 and the x11 algo to mine.
If you want names for coins minable, go to the CHARTS page, at the bottom, click X11 and ALL.
Any coin with a red box around it is currently in error mode.

HAPPY HASHING!