Password Arguments

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
deepenough

Password Arguments

Post by deepenough » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:50 am

Ahoy! I was able to get my D3 up and running last night using a=x11 without brackets or quotes. This morning I attempted to apply more arguments using the format suggested in the help section of...

a1=x111 c2=canncoin2 p3=0.093

without success. I've tried variations of the above to include c2=cann2, removing the x11 argument, using [c1=canncoin1] and a few other combos but am unable to get anything to work if using multiple arguments. Ultimately I'd like to be able to have a specific coin and the power usage argument. I'm still new so any help would be appreciated.

-deepenough
greaseman316

Re: Password Arguments

Post by greaseman316 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:11 am

Ahoy! I was able to get my D3 up and running last night using a=x11 without brackets or quotes. This morning I attempted to apply more arguments using the format suggested in the help section of...

a1=x111 c2=canncoin2 p3=0.093

without success. I've tried variations of the above to include c2=cann2, removing the x11 argument, using [c1=canncoin1] and a few other combos but am unable to get anything to work if using multiple arguments. Ultimately I'd like to be able to have a specific coin and the power usage argument. I'm still new so any help would be appreciated.

-deepenough
a=x11 is correct D3 will not run here with out this, unless you want to solo cannabis coin i do not advise you to mine just that coin. you will earn more by running like this;
a=x11 w=1000 p=0.093
this will allow you to mine in the pool as normal and set your payout to Cannabis Coin in settings
if you want to solo
a=x11 m=solo c=Cannabiscoin w=1000 p=0.093
deepenough

Post by deepenough » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:19 pm

OK, I was just using the Cann coin as an example since it has a 4 letter ticker as opposed to 3. So it's the full coin name + "coin" regardless? And what about using the numbering sequence (1,2,3) for multiple arguments? Not necessary?

Thanks again and in advance.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:07 pm

deepenough wrote:OK, I was just using the Cann coin as an example since it has a 4 letter ticker as opposed to 3. So it's the full coin name + "coin" regardless? And what about using the numbering sequence (1,2,3) for multiple arguments? Not necessary?

Thanks again and in advance.
It's the name of the coin shown on the CHARTS page, at the bottom, click NAME, click ALL, and find the coin you wish to mine.
Lite, Litecoin, and Litecoincoin would all be separate coins if they existed, make sure you have the correct name of the coin you wish to mine from the chart.

You do not need to frame numbers around the password parameters, just space in between them.