Status as of Friday, January 12, 2018

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Status as of Friday, January 12, 2018

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:16 pm

AppleMiner wrote:I've not had issues with coinbase...YET, but I was approved for 100K per day account access clear back in July, so Ive never had any issues with the level of access I had there.

Poloniex on the other hand...whats the limit there 2500 PER DAY or something crazy small?
and in 10 months of using them, never been able to get that limit increased enough to make me want to do any business through them.
Chris was able to negotiate a limit of $250,000 with Poloniex, and it's likely we'll be able to get that up to a million dollars per day once SHA-256 mining begins.

Poloniex, unlike Coinbase, understands customer service and is fair. They respond to tickets eventually, and have always made rational decisions - and when something can't be done, they explain why.
pavvappav

Re: Status as of Friday, January 12, 2018

Post by pavvappav » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:40 am

Its a long shot, but you could try reaching out to @jsorchik. He is the director of customer service at CB.