Payout Date Keeps Increasing

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
eni8ma

Payout Date Keeps Increasing

Post by eni8ma » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:21 pm

Hello.

I would like to ask someone for help as to why this is happening. My last payout was on the 4th. The payout date two days ago was 1 day 14 hours today in the morning it gained another day and now its showing 2 days. I am mining both litecoins and bitcoins. I have checked the box for the tax its does not apply to me as am in the UK. If the system its correct that means my next payout is on the 11th which i dont think it will happen. Can someone help me resolve this. Thank you
karl93

Re: Payout Date Keeps Increasing

Post by karl93 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:22 pm

i have the same problem....
Kfedorek

Post by Kfedorek » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:36 pm

same here
tuanvinh

Post by tuanvinh » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:08 pm

I have same problem (ETH payout)
leeb18509

Post by leeb18509 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:39 am

Add me to the list. Payout scheduled notification on 1/7. 3 days later and still no ether payout. Balance almost $100. I like this pool, but not sure I can live with not knowing when or how much I'm going to be paid out. I've been paid once in 6 days of mining since switching to ether. Seems when I choose LTC it was daily. What gives???
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:39 pm

Ethereum:

https://www.coindesk.com/ethereum-time- ... al-issues/

"Inflated transaction costs
Perhaps the most concerning issue is within ethereum's algorithm to estimate transaction costs – leading users of wallets and exchanges to overpay for transactions by up to 70% percent."

It's a good read, but with the recent spike, it seems it caused a few issues on its network, overestimated fees and minimums for sending and so on.