No payout recieved opened ticket but still no response

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
minersixtyniner

No payout recieved opened ticket but still no response

Post by minersixtyniner » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:46 pm

Going on 3 days with no payment even though system shows payout going outbound. Verified withdrawal address and everything is good on my end. Opened a support ticket with no reply for several days now. Is this type of lack of response typical for prohasing?
AppleMiner

Re: No payout recieved opened ticket but still no response

Post by AppleMiner » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:58 pm

I am not sure if they have people working over the weekends to handle support tickets.
When did you put the ticket in?
What email address did you use when you put the ticket in?
Did you look in the junk and spam folders of your email>

What payment coin did you choose?
Is the coin currently in error mode that it won't be able to make the confirms nessecary for the transfer to move on the network?
minersixtyniner

Post by minersixtyniner » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:12 pm

Payout was in Monero

I created the ticket on their support portal. No emails whatsoever and no updates on the ticket either. I may be getting a bit impatient. But considering the size of their default xmr payout has to be for no fees.... I assume most folks would be a bit impatient. :-(
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:25 pm

Monero---coin errors: All algorithms for this coin are in error.

On the main page it shows this coin to be in error.
Until that is fixed I am guessing no payments can get out on the network?

>>But considering the size of their default xmr payout has to be for no fees....
What is the size of the default for no fees? I thought only BTC had a largish default and all the rest were like $5 or something pretty easy to hit daily.
Is Monero that much higher than all the other coins $3-$5 thresholds needed?
minersixtyniner

Post by minersixtyniner » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:32 pm

PH may be having errors with monero, but monero is indeed working as i made payments with it last week and over the weekend and just today
Kfedorek

Post by Kfedorek » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:29 pm

I still have not recived ltc payout in 5 days now....my ticket as well unanswered!
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:12 am

Kfedorek wrote:I still have not recived ltc payout in 5 days now....my ticket as well unanswered!
You put a ticket in with support.prohashing.com? When did you put the ticket in?
KFED can you post up a pick of your LTC balance so we can take a look at it for you?
babymine

Post by babymine » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:14 am

Same problem here. Missing Monero payment since 1/4/18. Created ticket UST-2910 on 1/5/18 and no response at all. I wonder does prohashing even have support personnel?

They must be making money but can't even have someone acknowledge the tickets...
minersixtyniner

Post by minersixtyniner » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:49 pm

AppleMiner wrote:Monero---coin errors: All algorithms for this coin are in error.

>>But considering the size of their default xmr payout has to be for no fees....
What is the size of the default for no fees? I thought only BTC had a largish default and all the rest were like $5 or something pretty easy to hit daily.
Is Monero that much higher than all the other coins $3-$5 thresholds needed?
It was 2.6 Monero at the time which is about 1k euro.

I did get a response from Steve last night. He said I was using an integrated address and that was causing issues. But I have verified it is not an integrated address so that is not the issue, the address used was a standard address. And the web interface shows the withdrawal of monero so it is no longer credited to my account according to the web interface. And I will say that Monero is one of the more stable networks so it is not a Monero issue. There is definitely something going on Monero payouts from PH though. And it makes me very sad :-(
babymine

Post by babymine » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:23 pm

babymine wrote:Same problem here. Missing Monero payment since 1/4/18. Created ticket UST-2910 on 1/5/18 and no response at all. I wonder does prohashing even have support personnel?

They must be making money but can't even have someone acknowledge the tickets...
Update-- as of today I am missing a 2nd Monero Payment
1st Missing Payout - 1/4/18
2nd Missing Payout - 1/9/18

No response to support tickets or emails. Clearly Prohashing does not care about customer support..