Payout Bug and Payout address change.

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
tpsdotworld

Payout Bug and Payout address change.

Post by tpsdotworld » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:07 pm

started hashing around 11:30 pm est last night at about 6GH per second. I woke up expecting a good sum of LTC to be in my ledger nano s, but instead I awoke to a changed payout address to something I definitely didn't set. Also my miner was a 0.3ltc with no payout, I set my threshold to be 0.1 to deposit. I'm considering just switching back to the official lite coin pool, if these statements are not addressed.
greaseman316

Re: Payout Bug and Payout address change.

Post by greaseman316 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:11 pm

ok 1st

there is only 1 payout per day and it is within a 24 hour period after 12am EST. so since you only started mining at 1130 pm i am sure you did not meet the threshold nor the network min in 30 minutes. now after 12 am est tonight you will see a check mark next to your balance it will tell you how much you will be paid for today and that it will be paid out within whatever time is listed there
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:14 pm

As to your concerns about a changed payout address.

Is this the only site you use this username at?
Has this password ever been used on any other sites ever before?
Do you have 2FA enabled on your account to secure it?

There are 2 SAVE buttons on the settings page.
The top one Adds the coin to the payouts and wallets.
After you put in the wallet address, you then need to go to the bottom half and click that SAVE button also.
A green line should appear saying it was saved.

Then, I would suggest log off the site, close the browser, open it, and log back in and check that the wallet settings were saved.
I do this anytime I am updating wallet addresses to make sure all the info was saved out correctly.
tpsdotworld

Post by tpsdotworld » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:56 pm

AppleMiner wrote:As to your concerns about a changed payout address.

Is this the only site you use this username at?
Has this password ever been used on any other sites ever before?
Do you have 2FA enabled on your account to secure it?

There are 2 SAVE buttons on the settings page.
The top one Adds the coin to the payouts and wallets.
After you put in the wallet address, you then need to go to the bottom half and click that SAVE button also.
A green line should appear saying it was saved.

Then, I would suggest log off the site, close the browser, open it, and log back in and check that the wallet settings were saved.
I do this anytime I am updating wallet addresses to make sure all the info was saved out correctly.
thanks for a response.
I do use tpsrent elsewhere on another site, I do has 2fa enabled.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:39 pm

So after changing the wallet settings and logging off and then logging back in were the settings saved correctly?

If you have 2FA enabled only you should be able to alter them going forward.
IF for any reason they change and you did not change them, please notify support immediately as no cases have been reported so far with 2FA enabled.
2wicked9

Post by 2wicked9 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:29 pm

Hello,

Was this resolved with the payout addresses I’m having a lot of issues with my account. If either Steve or Chris could look at it. What is happening is I have a ledger nano and when I put in my address for let’s say Digibyte the Second save option will not allow me to save if I go through all the coins that are owed to me and attempt to put in addresses for them all it’s still not saving them. I have yet to be able to save any new addresses minus the very first light coin address I put in when I first started mining here on pro hashing. This is highly concerning due to the fact I have coins in limbo right now. I do have Authy enabled On my account. Please advise. Also when I put in the addresses I have not been able to save even one there is no green label or confirmation when I hit save. Also it will not allow me to save anything without filling out addresses for everything. I’m extremely frustrated as My accounts on other pools do not share any of the same problems. Also I have wrote the board Administrator in regards to January 1 while I was solo king Bitcoin/prior to the disabling of bitcoin. I Would rather discuss those issues in regards to bitcoin mining on January 1 via email instead of a public forum. Account: 2wicked9