Antminer D3 is Mining Scrypt

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
bluethundr

Antminer D3 is Mining Scrypt

Post by bluethundr » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:32 am

Hey guys,

My worker is showing up on PH. But when I go to earnings it tells me that it's mining Scrypt. My password is simply a=x11.

I have an antminer D3.

What am I doing wrong? Worker name is bluethundr.

Thanks!
greaseman316

Re: Antminer D3 is Minin Scrypt

Post by greaseman316 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:35 am

look at your Miner status page. what is the difficulty next to Prohashing???i am guessing it is 65536.
if correct add d=16 or 32 or 64 or 128 or 256 just pick 1and write it like this
a=x11 d=64
bluethundr

Re: Antminer D3 is Minin Scrypt

Post by bluethundr » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:03 am

greaseman316 wrote:look at your Miner status page. what is the difficulty next to Prohashing???i am guessing it is 65536.
if correct add d=16 or 32 or 64 or 128 or 256 just pick 1and write it like this
a=x11 d=64
Hi, thanks! I tried what you suggested. And I have this as my password.

a=x11 d=64

But PH still thinks I'm mining Litecoin and other Scrypt coins. Got any other ideas?
greaseman316

Re: Antminer D3 is Mining Scrypt

Post by greaseman316 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:12 am

no surprise today. but check out the accepted next to prohashing in miner config. as long as that number keeps going up and you see earnings going up in live earning it should be ok
bluethundr

Post by bluethundr » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:15 am

greaseman316 wrote:no surprise today. but check out the accepted next to prohashing in miner config. as long as that number keeps going up and you see earnings going up in live earning it should be ok

Yeah, I hit save and apply next to the config on the antminer. It still says that it's mining Scrypt.

Is it really mining anything if PH thinks it's an Scrypt miner? I'd love to find a fix for this issue. If not I'll be switching to nicehash.
bluethundr

Post by bluethundr » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:26 am

bluethundr wrote:
greaseman316 wrote:no surprise today. but check out the accepted next to prohashing in miner config. as long as that number keeps going up and you see earnings going up in live earning it should be ok

Yeah, I hit save and apply next to the config on the antminer. It still says that it's mining Scrypt.

Is it really mining anything if PH thinks it's an Scrypt miner? I'd love to find a fix for this issue. If not I'll be switching to nicehash.
OOPS!!! Silly me. I had the password arguments on the wrong line. I put them for a different miner. Ok, it's mining X11 now. Thanks for your help!