litecoin and solo mining verge coin and did not get paid

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
ZooMMooZ

litecoin and solo mining verge coin and did not get paid

Post by ZooMMooZ » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:02 pm

I have 2 issues:
1- I was mining scrypt coins at first and I had like 45$usd worth of LTC in my balance (pps mining), but the site paid me like 30usd of them, and the rest it keeps saying payout within 2 days 3 hrs and keeps on renewing the time for like 12 days now (1st photo)

2- Went to antpool for a while as a result, but I returned today to mine Verge (solo) and found a block like 11 hrs ago and it says in the user found blocks section: mature credited, and also didn't get paid (1st and 2nd photo)

that's totaling like 330 Usd now not getting paid

hope that there is a solution for this
greaseman316

Re: litecoin and solo mining verge coin and did not get paid

Post by greaseman316 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:03 pm

support.prohashing.com
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:31 pm

pictures didnt work, cant see to comment.

Please fix pictures or send in a support ticket for more help.
ZooMMooZ

Post by ZooMMooZ » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:59 pm

AppleMiner wrote:pictures didnt work, cant see to comment.

Please fix pictures or send in a support ticket for more help.
all photos are here, the forum doesn't seem to be handling google drive links right
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OUsDp ... INtEs3hM1X
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Lrrrn ... z2RJiQAd4j
JiveTonto

Post by JiveTonto » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:29 pm

very nice on the verge find sir,this pool does seem to have some serrious issues with solo mining at the moment,would avoid for soloing
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:34 pm

if the litecoin balance has been stuck for over 24 hours, put a ticket in support.prohashing.com sometimes balances can get into a stuck mode and the last of it wont pay out, they can help unstick and clear the balance out so it empties each night fully.

The verge coin is currently in error so cant see more info on the pool about it, but I would have to say check the live worker to make sure it was in solo mode and not PPS mode. If that pic of the verge payout was after the block found matured, I would also put a 2nd ticket in for that and see what Constance can find out about that for you or what the status of it was if it was PPS or solo mode when it was found.
JiveTonto

Post by JiveTonto » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:37 pm

AppleMiner wrote:if the litecoin balance has been stuck for over 24 hours, put a ticket in support.prohashing.com sometimes balances can get into a stuck mode and the last of it wont pay out, they can help unstick and clear the balance out so it empties each night fully.

The verge coin is currently in error so cant see more info on the pool about it, but I would have to say check the live worker to make sure it was in solo mode and not PPS mode. If that pic of the verge payout was after the block found matured, I would also put a 2nd ticket in for that and see what Constance can find out about that for you or what the status of it was if it was PPS or solo mode when it was found.

in that second picture you can see the flag.that means it was soloed
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:57 pm

I dont have any access to any account or payout info, so something only the help support can look into to see why or where things were paid out to.

Please post up if either of these is resolved for you, like to hear how you make out on these issues and that they did get fixed for you.
HAPPY HASHING!
ZooMMooZ

Post by ZooMMooZ » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:07 am

AppleMiner wrote: The verge coin is currently in error so cant see more info on the pool about it, but I would have to say check the live worker to make sure it was in solo mode and not PPS mode. If that pic of the verge payout was after the block found matured, I would also put a 2nd ticket in for that and see what Constance can find out about that for you or what the status of it was if it was PPS or solo mode when it was found.
It was in solo mode and in the first picture you can see the balance was credited (after the pool fee of-course ) multiply that by 0.2 per verge
And the miner itself said 1 under FoundBlocks, that was actually what made me double check on the site as I knew I was solo mining via password argument c=verge m=solo, it is not my first time to get payed for solo mode, it was the 1st time it was worth it after trying to solo mine mars coin, klondike coin, gcoin, moon coin, money coin with very little block rewards, I even tried to solo mine LTC for days before I gave up on it.
ZooMMooZ

Post by ZooMMooZ » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:43 pm

once USA hit 2018 all payouts have been processed successfully, I live in Egypt so that was like 7 hrs time difference,lol