8 L3+ Miners connected, identical settings, only 5 shown on "Earnings"

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
mr_nvisser

8 L3+ Miners connected, identical settings, only 5 shown on "Earnings"

Post by mr_nvisser » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:48 pm

Dear Prohashing and Steve,

I've just set up my 8 L3+ Miners, all identical, all double checked, everything working. Just 5 showing on my account.

Please help me.
AppleMiner

Re: 8 L3+ Miners connected, identical settings, only 5 shown on "Earnings"

Post by AppleMiner » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:56 pm

There is an error in live status page.

Just log into each miner and check to make sure they are ALIVE and working on PH.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:00 pm

mr_nvisser wrote:Dear Prohashing and Steve,

I've just set up my 8 L3+ Miners, all identical, all double checked, everything working. Just 5 showing on my account.

Please help me.
This issue has been resolved after Chris released a new version of the mining server earlier today.
JimmyS

Post by JimmyS » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:20 pm

Not fixed, I show zero miners...
Based on what I've seen, my miner (L3+) disappears on refreshing the browser (chrome). If I go to the miner cong and save it, the miner comes back until I refresh the browser. Hope that's helpful.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:23 pm

JimmyS wrote:Not fixed, I show zero miners...
Based on what I've seen, my miner (L3+) disappears on refreshing the browser (chrome). If I go to the miner cong and save it, the miner comes back until I refresh the browser. Hope that's helpful.
OK, it looks like we're back to square one on this. Please submit a support ticket with your information and we'll try to reproduce it. This would mean that there is a separate, second, issue in addition to the one I just finally resolved.
JiveTonto

Post by JiveTonto » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:17 pm

try setting fix difficulty for them, this resloved the issue for me

*edit and depending if your on the auto pool or fixxed mining one coin i do reccomond 65k or 131k for your difficultys,maximize shares so you dont miss out on potential blocks like so many did on the big verge $100k block
JimmyS

Post by JimmyS » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:52 am

For whatever reason I can't login to submit a trouble ticket. (spent the last 30 trying)
What I listed above is repeatable, browser does not appear to matter.
Reign30

Post by Reign30 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:25 pm

JimmyS wrote:For whatever reason I can't login to submit a trouble ticket. (spent the last 30 trying)
What I listed above is repeatable, browser does not appear to matter.
Where the support page asks for Username, enter your email. I don't know if that's your issue, but I know that's gotten a few people..