is there an issue with the wallets/daemons?

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
JiveTonto

is there an issue with the wallets/daemons?

Post by JiveTonto » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:13 pm

Im experancing issues like this

now as you can see the time differance between the found blocks ,but its all at the same-height and been summited seperatly.......Now this resulted in 3 orphans out of the 4

question is the daemon issuing poor work units ?
greaseman316

Re: is there an issue with the wallets/daemons?

Post by greaseman316 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:01 pm

thanks for the pic it shows an issue i have been trying to recreate for some time now because me and a few others have had this happen but like a dumb ass i didnt get a screen of it.
i have no explanation for why but i have mentioned that at times it appears the DB gets behind and stacks the blocks and re-reports found blocks to miners which confuses the crap out of people. at times it does same to blocks found in user accounts. Maybe steve or chris can explain this
JiveTonto

Post by JiveTonto » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:54 pm

i have pages and pages of this happing,costing alot of my miners hashing time

heres 3 morescreenshots i just flicked back a few pages to see it going on and on

JiveTonto

Post by JiveTonto » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:17 pm

and another lovely big string of it happening