Workers are disappearing after I refresh Dashboard

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
cryptojoelx

Workers are disappearing after I refresh Dashboard

Post by cryptojoelx » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:53 pm

Newbie here in prohashing. My worker is disappearing in the dashboard but I am sure I'm hashing since I see my earnings go up but I don’t see live workers. I see it when I initially join the pool but after I refresh it disappears. Anyone experienced this and know a fix?
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Workers are disappearing after I refresh Dashboard

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:57 pm

Could you submit a support ticket so that we can review your account and see what's happening?
greaseman316

Post by greaseman316 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:58 pm

Steve i noticed something to go along with this. it looks like when i load up my browser such as chrome i am kicking my miners out of live status. when i lower my usage especially in chrome live status will pop backup. appears to me there is a connectivity issue somewhere on my end and maybe this is also an issue for others

i am running prohashing dashboard in firefox
cryptojoelx

Post by cryptojoelx » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:03 pm

I'll submit a support ticket. Thanks.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:22 pm

Thanks for the report. I'll try more tomorrow, but I think at this point I'm just going to have to set aside this issue. I can't reproduce any of these problems and have been at it for days. The network connectivity issues may be responsible, and perhaps the enterprise-class Internet connection will be helpful when it is installed in a month.

Are all of these cases all-or-nothing, or are there cases where only some workers appear?

I'll keep people updated tomorrow!
greaseman316

Post by greaseman316 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:24 pm

mine are all at once rarely can i get it to just make one drop for a minute or so. soon as i get rid of some of my open tabs in 1 browser they reappear in the other

ps
same thing if i switch dash board to other browser
halkibsi

Post by halkibsi » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:56 pm

Same problem here. account username: halkibsi
I posted about this issue here, but I got no response from you guys: I have two Antminer L3+ setup correctly, but only one shows in the workers section?
navigatrix

Post by navigatrix » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:34 pm

I was having the same problem, up until a few minutes ago. Now my miners are showing up again in live worker status. It takes a minute or two to load them if I refresh the page.
digger888

Post by digger888 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:14 pm

i am having the same issue here. Before I had 5 D3+ antminers connected to prohashing and it was working fine. I then tried to add 4 L3+ antminers and it started to experience some issues. Hopefully, this additional information will help with your troubleshooting.
aaroncross

Post by aaroncross » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:59 am

Same problem here -- which is kind of a bummer.. I like to see the realtime hashing rate. I can see that im earning in my settings and on the earnings page -- but says Live worker status (0)

L3+ is hashing away though.

tried clearing cache, restarting computer, rebooting the miner... nothing worked.

Please advise.