Not getting credited and payed for blocks found

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
greaseman316

Re: Not getting credited and payed for blocks found

Post by greaseman316 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:01 am

ok heres an example that maybe will help a little

check yours too

i have some older S model antminers that i mine directly to my wallet. anyways i see the miners at times found blocks in my miner status page but i cant find anywhere in explorer. when i look at rejected and stale shares guess what i found them.

Other times i see blocks found only to come back an hour later and look and that number is cut in half. after doing some investigating i found that not only here but many many pools the DB will get hung up and report the same blocks to your miner a couple of times. usually this gets corrected at a later time but can cause a headache in the meantime.

Now the main thing i like about PH is the blocks found section as it is usually pretty dam correct in what you have actually found. It only counts those blocks one time regardless of what your miner says you found.

Hopefully that sheds a little light on maybe an issue you are having
JiveTonto

Post by JiveTonto » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:05 am

Not a single reject or stale. (Sorry didnt mean to short the picture) will go block explorer hunting and see.
JiveTonto

Post by JiveTonto » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:14 am

https://prohashing.com/explorer/Donatio ... 3867abe8e/

Hit next and start there.looks like they all made it on the ledger/block explorer. I just watched block numbers and times.did the occasional cheak to see if they were still going to the same wallet adress .

So as i said looks like prohashing got them and hasnt credited me or the pool for them
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:23 am

I do not think the BLOCKS FOUND on your page goes back all that far.
If I'm not mistaken, Its like the hashrate and effeciency, takes recordings/snapshots/math from the past 2 hours.
Take a look at the times on them, how far back does the found blocks go? More than 2 hours back?
Were the rest of your blocks found outside of the recording time that the found blocks page goes back?

And again, you are in PPS not solo mode, so that .06 cents is divided by everyone on the pool.
Are you very sure that the .06/10000 didn't get paid out? did you maybe blink and miss the .0000000000001 coin that was added to your daily total?
That is how you get paid even when you arent finding blocks all the rest of the time.
Last edited by AppleMiner on Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
JiveTonto

Post by JiveTonto » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:24 am

AppleMiner wrote:I do not think the BLOCKS FOUND on your page goes back all that far.
If I'm not mistaken, Its like the hashrate and effeciency, takes recordings/snapshots/math from the past 2 hours.
Take a look at the times on them, how far back does the found blocks go? More than 2 hours back?
Were the rest of your blocks found outside of the recording time that the found blocks page goes back?

And again, you are in PPS not solo mode, so that .06 cents is divided by everyone on the pool.
That is how you get paid even when you arent finding blocks all the rest of the time.

Check the block numbers noob
JiveTonto

Post by JiveTonto » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:28 am

Apple look at the block quantity.vs the 16 minites or so the miner was running .now allow for up to two or three minites for the prohashing wallet to comferm and pass the info onto the explorer

Basic as look at the time seperation between the blocks (sometimes a few in one second) on the explorer.see the depositing adress..... match it to prohashings wallet. To easy ehh?
JiveTonto

Post by JiveTonto » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:44 pm

so my outcome in the support ticket i opened was ,it was aknowledged that the blocks were found but it was my fault i didnt give their mining server/dameon enough time to process it correctly.......what sort of bullshit is that......sorry i sent to many shares that are to big to quickly?
Aura89

Post by Aura89 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:54 pm

JiveTonto wrote:so my outcome in the support ticket i opened was ,it was aknowledged that the blocks were found but it was my fault i didnt give their mining server/dameon enough time to process it correctly.......what sort of bullshit is that......sorry i sent to many shares that are to big to quickly?
I wish there was a voting system on these forums so i could just downvote each and every one of your posts.
JiveTonto

Post by JiveTonto » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:48 pm

Aura89 wrote:
JiveTonto wrote:so my outcome in the support ticket i opened was ,it was aknowledged that the blocks were found but it was my fault i didnt give their mining server/dameon enough time to process it correctly.......what sort of bullshit is that......sorry i sent to many shares that are to big to quickly?
I wish there was a voting system on these forums so i could just downvote each and every one of your posts.

what ......im not getting payed for blocks i found
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:41 am

JiveTonto wrote:So as you can see by the miners up time and other pools,all 189 blocks found were on prohashing but only 7 credited on the site,
Ive been messing with solo mining for the last 16 hours and have found this issue with other coins also
Ive been using various difficulty and three different coins. turning merged mining on and off- still happens either way
the issue only realy effect me when i was using the solo command and didnt retrieve any where near what i should have vs miner stats/profit report

My l3 will summit blocks in large quantitys on low difficulty coins due to how ive tuned it and they arnt getting addressed,I used yesterdays profit report (started yesterday) on the home page to look at the donation coins mined vs payed vs what i expected as i was using =m (which i didnt get any where near the expected amount too blocks i found).

some thing funny is going on can you please look into it

heres a screenshot of it just happening
As promised, I got around to investigating this issue today.

The first thing I did was to review the records in the database. It seems that you orphaned a lot of blocks, because that network is very easy and there are many miners, from our pool and others, mining it. It looks like about 20% of the blocks you mined were orphaned.

After that, though, I wasn't able to do any further investigation because the screenshots don't show the exact timeframe during which the blocks were found. All I see is that you were mining for 16 minutes and 22 seconds. Could you send me the exact start time when the 16 minutes began, so that I can run queries to get more information?