Set coin in password

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Hordacek

Set coin in password

Post by Hordacek » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:49 am

Hello, I have a problem with a change of coin. I will send data for example {"params": ["calvera", "n=Miner_1 c=Popularcoin"], "id": null, "method": "mining.authorize"} and will be disconnected. Switching does not work on more coins. Some idea?
JiveTonto

Re: Set coin in password

Post by JiveTonto » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:59 am

whats your miner?
Hordacek

Post by Hordacek » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:59 am

L3+
JiveTonto

Post by JiveTonto » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:03 am

For worker :use your username that you log into the site with

for your password use a line like this :

c=Popularcoin w=930-(how many watts your l3+ draws) p=.022-(how many cents per kw power is in your area) n=Antminer

Delete the (brackets) and the -
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:20 am

Hordacek wrote:Hello, I have a problem with a change of coin. I will send data for example {"params": ["calvera", "n=Miner_1 c=Popularcoin"], "id": null, "method": "mining.authorize"} and will be disconnected. Switching does not work on more coins. Some idea?
If you go to the CHARTS page, down at the bottom, click on ALL coins, and then do a FIND for popularcoin, you find this out....

!All exchanges for this coin have at least one error.

So when a coin goes in error it is dropped from being able to be mined. If your miner was set to ONLY mine that 1 coin and it is no longer available...your miner cant connect, and goes and mines at your next failover backup pool you have on your miner.

Check AIB coin, that think goes into and out of error mode every 5 mins....so even if it has a huge payout....is it worth it to only mine like 12 hours a day? 5 mins on, 5 mins off every 10 mins?

And just a FYI....TYPICALLY...mining a static coin (using c=coin parameter) will yield a LOT lower payout and coin rewards than joining the auto switching pool. Mining solo is another story, but being in the autopool and not autoswitching you may be on your own.
But you can't static mine a coin on the autoswitching pool and then complain your payout was lower than everyone elses, that is to be expected if you sit on 1 coin all day long, especially one that likes to go into error modes.