[Completed] IMPORTANT: Bitcoin payout solution

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: [Completed] IMPORTANT: Bitcoin payout solution

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:26 am

This task has been completed, so this issue is closed.

The bitcoin transactions that were stuck confirmed, so the paid bitcoin balances are now correct. Chris converted all the bitcoins earned since then to litecoins and credited them to customers.

As stated earlier, customers who are still earning bitcoins will not be paid until after the New Year, when we are able to implement Coinbase payouts. Thanks for your patience in getting through all of this!
Ewil

Post by Ewil » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:34 pm

Are these payments being manually entered? There appears to be a few payments not showing up in peoples wallets... and with no transaction ID listed for the LTC payouts, no way to track confirmations either :-/

edit - must be backlogged in the system, transaction ID and LTC payout showing up in earnings page now. Just not showing up in wallet yet.
Stereotype1

Post by Stereotype1 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:12 pm

To be clear, if I continue to mine BTC and reach the new threshold, you will pay me BTC direct to my wallet correct? I do not want to conduct any transaction directly with coinbase.
MinerMaximus

Post by MinerMaximus » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:34 pm

I just want to retrieve MY BTC balance to my external wallet... What can i do?
MinerMaximus

Post by MinerMaximus » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:39 pm

MinerMaximus wrote:I just want to retrieve MY BTC balance to my external wallet... What can i do?
Wow....I cant retrieve it!! I cant set up treshold to 0.00566456!!!!
Sorry but im stop mining here if tranfers cant be done to my external wallet anymore so I ask to retrieve all my funds.
MinerMaximus

Post by MinerMaximus » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:57 pm

Stereotype1 wrote:To be clear, if I continue to mine BTC and reach the new threshold, you will pay me BTC direct to my wallet correct? I do not want to conduct any transaction directly with coinbase.
Coinbase isnt even an option for me, so...
bsock

Post by bsock » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:23 pm

What are the proper steps to have the pool pay out my BTC earnings to LTC? I don't want to forfeit the current balance. Thanks.
bajula

Post by bajula » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:09 pm

I was scratching my head as to where a sudden ltc payout came from the other day. Thanks guys, with the high threshold I figured I was just going to ignore my wee little bit of bitcoin until a day came to make building it up easier. :)
JohnPeterson

Post by JohnPeterson » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:03 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote:.....

We want to offer bitcoins through Coinbase in the future, but given that the holiday weekend is here, it's not feasible for us to test the system adequately to offer Coinbase bitcoin payouts before the New Year. As you can see with Nicehash, we always take extra precautions against bugs when modifying anything dealing with payouts.
Just wanted to check my understanding with this paragraph above - does it mean we'd be able to receive payouts in LTC and have it automatically sold for BTC on Coinbase? I'm not interested selling anything into USD ;)

Are there other exchanges that would allow me to deposit LTC directly and have it immediately sold at market for BTC? I was suckered into buying a D3, so I have to wait weeks before I reach minimum payout in BTC.
piet

Post by piet » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:01 pm

Do i understand it correctly or not ?

I`ve got (a leftover of) 0.00073661 ($9,75) and this should have been converted to LTC ?