All payments on Blockhain as Not Yet Redeemed - Help pls?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
KoiMundi

All payments on Blockhain as Not Yet Redeemed - Help pls?

Post by KoiMundi » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:41 am

Hi Guys,

I have been asking PH to payout my mining payments to address:

3LFC7RmPtZCLX6k94aUmbufbyCXDHcQmap - LTC

http://explorer.litecoin.net/address/3L ... yCXDHcQmap

If I check the blockhain expolere, I see four payments with status "Not Yet Confirmed" I am new to payouts. I have setup my Electrum wallet locally with 2FA, but no payments are being received in my wallet?

Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks,

KoiMundi
KoiMundi

Re: All payments on Blockhain as Not Yet Redeemed - Help pls?

Post by KoiMundi » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:55 am

Anybody?
AppleMiner

Re: All payments on Blockhain as Not Yet Redeemed - Help pls?

Post by AppleMiner » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:11 am

So what wallet are you using for litecoins?

Are you sending litecoins to your electrum wallet? I thought electrum wallets are for holding bitcoins in? Do they allow other coins to be sent?
Have you logged into your wallet and stayed logged in for 10-20 mins for it to check and update?

Not sure.