Current known system issues

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
White

Re: Current known system issues

Post by White » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:23 am

OrcephRye wrote:Hello,

I redirected one of my miners over to this site to see if it is worth the switch 11 hours ago.

So far the only major issue is the "Live worker status" section under the Earnings tab doesn't always show my miner. It appears that it disconnects for a while then comes back.

The issue sounds similar to:
Some users are reporting that miners are not displaying in the "live coin status" portion of the "earnings" page. We have not been able to reproduce this issue, but we were able to confirm that no money is being lost because of it. As soon as we can figure out a reproducible test case, we'll look into it.
yep, I had the same problem maybe because I am in Europe...
charley

why has payout on ltc lower now?

Post by charley » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:02 am

Can someone shed light on ltc lower payouts? I am new and a 71 year old trying to understand this new world. What to mine has ltc at $16.64 on poloniex Is this site inaccurate? When ltc goes up in price how does this effect payout or is it the rise in difficulty or maybe a ratio of the two? Why do we not mine pink coin etc?

Respectfully
Charley
AppleMiner

Re: why has payout on ltc lower now?

Post by AppleMiner » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:21 pm

charley wrote:Can someone shed light on ltc lower payouts? I am new and a 71 year old trying to understand this new world. What to mine has ltc at $16.64 on poloniex Is this site inaccurate? When ltc goes up in price how does this effect payout or is it the rise in difficulty or maybe a ratio of the two? Why do we not mine pink coin etc?

Respectfully
Charley
I dont think you can mine on poloniex, thinking thats just an exchange. And IF they are trading LTC at 16.64 I would say go buy a shit ton of it and resell it, because right now most other exchanges buy and sell it at over $180.

Charley, that might also have been 3 days ago, in the past week profits have cut in half, so check the date or refresh or see when the data on the chart you were looking at was last updated/recorded. Polo also inflates all their prices, like buying bread with yen, instead of it being $180 dollars its $200 in dollar tokens, and its like working between canadian dollars and US dollars, one is just off form the other enough to skew all your calculations the whole time you are on your trip.
keksik

Re: why has payout on ltc lower now?

Post by keksik » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:18 am

charley wrote:Can someone shed light on ltc lower payouts? I am new and a 71 year old trying to understand this new world. What to mine has ltc at $16.64 on poloniex Is this site inaccurate? When ltc goes up in price how does this effect payout or is it the rise in difficulty or maybe a ratio of the two? Why do we not mine pink coin etc?

Respectfully
Charley
On what to mine that 16,64usd was your daily profit for mining with default speed (probably 500mhs for scrypt algo) the prcie on left was curent price in BTC on poloniex exchange. today there is 21,26usd and best price on bittrex 0.1403403,make sense? below this is %, which si + or - and thats means if the price is going up or down and how much.hope it helps
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:14 am

I think I figured this out. They are using the current price and multiplying it by the number of litecoins you would have earned. They say that you would have earned X litecoins all day and multiply it by $400.

We are using the price at the time of earning and adding it up. By our numbers, you would have earned 0.0000001 ltc at $150 yesterday morning, and then the next 0.00000001 was $150.01, and so on. The sum is designed to make tax accounting easier; you'll see how this works when we talk about making taxes easier next week.
kwibis

Post by kwibis » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:11 pm

Still having the miner connecting issues. Check the graph of my hash rate! Miners disconnecting from the pool all the time! https://imgur.com/a/iMw4p
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:12 pm

kwibis wrote:Still having the miner connecting issues. Check the graph of my hash rate! Miners disconnecting from the pool all the time! https://imgur.com/a/iMw4p
That might have to do with an issue we just discovered with the system marking miners as idle. Chris will be releasing that tonight and we'll see if that improves things.
seovit

Post by seovit » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:47 am

the selected recent shares does not show my X11 shares, only scrypt

If i add the n=name to password after a=x11 my miner logs off and cant get back online untill i drop the 'n' parameter. So now i can mine but with the ruddy great big name your prog gives it.
It does not appear on the worker hash diag either.
nemesis-t-warlock

Post by nemesis-t-warlock » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:29 am

have you put a space between the a= and n= parameters? If you don't then it will not recognise a=x11 and will try to mine scrypt
kwibis

Post by kwibis » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:22 pm

It has not solved anything. The graph is insane! Why are the workers waiting for the damn work? Maybe I should switch to mining a single coin? As mulitpool seems to be switching too much.