New Support Ticketing System

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Constance Hilliard

New Support Ticketing System

Post by Constance Hilliard » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:07 am

Hello Everyone!

Today we are very happy to announce that we have implemented a new support ticketing system to help assign and track tickets for faster support! The tickets are categorized to be assigned to who can best help you and contains fields that are often requested by the support agent. This will help us give the best feedback or answer in the first response.

The new support is provided by Atlassian's JIRA Service Desk. You can access it by going to https://support.prohashing.com/

Current tickets within the old system will be answered in full or the ticket holder will be directed to create a ticket within the new system. We will be tweaking the forms and ticket categories as needed over the next couple of days as we identify ways to improve the new system. The website documentation will be updated today to reflect this change.

Our goal is not just to provide faster and more prudent replies but to reduce the number of tickets submitted in general. The old system chewed a lot of time from Steve and Chris. Many times their exciting news over the weekend would be about the number of tickets they managed to get the system down to. There are many changes wanted to the site that will help reduce these tickets and I acknowledge that. Those tasks are being queued and prioritized and you should be hearing more about this next week from me.

As Steve, Chris, and I adjust to our new roles, schedules, and find our flow with task creation, delegation, and prioritization within our specialties we humbly ask you all to bear with us. As with most types of growth, there can be growing pains. The Atlassian Tool Suite will help us remain organized and help with expansion moving forward, so it was best to get it done before further expansion.

As an aside I also would like to mention, as I did in the chat yesterday, that new registrations are intended to be opened within the next couple weeks as a sort of holiday gift.
Constance Hilliard

Re: New Support Ticketing System

Post by Constance Hilliard » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:27 am

We're continuing work on the new system throughout the day, in the meantime please use the old system.

** UPDATE 3:36 PM ** I believe Chris and I have resolved the issues with the link, DNS, and redirects. Everyone should now be able to access the new ticket system at that link above.
AppleMiner

Re: New Support Ticketing System

Post by AppleMiner » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:08 pm

Not sure if the old system is still accessable?

I go to https://support.prohashing.com and I see the new Atlassian board.