Registrations Closed

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
bluethundr

Registrations Closed

Post by bluethundr » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:19 am

Hey guys,

I have an Antminer D3 arriving to me shortly. I would absolutely love to mine X11 using your mining pool. However as I'm sure you're aware registrations are closed.

Do you have any projected timeline for when registrations will be opened again? I'm very disappointed that I will not be able to use you to mine.

Thanks,
Tim
mickeekung

Re: Registrations Closed

Post by mickeekung » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:47 am

Related to Steve's(admin) post:

Timeline of improvements
Postby Steve Sokolowski » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:00 pm
I thought that customers might like to get a better idea of when they can expect to see various improvements in the system.

Until Thanksgiving: Releases of incremental changes to the system necessary for parallelism, possibly resulting in bugs but no visible improvements
November 22: Installation of new servers, which will provide capacity for future upgrades, again with downtime and possibly resulting in bugs but no visible improvements
Late November: Switchover to Comcast Enterprise from the current Javapipe connection, removing a point of possible failure and reducing the probability of connectivity issues
November 29: End of current commitments, allowing beginning of active monitoring during weekday mornings, which will result in restoration of service more quickly when a server fails during business hours on weekdays
Early December: Upgrade to Postgres 10, increasing website and database performance
Mid December: Improvement in support ticket response times due to new employees taking over some support requests
Mid December: Changes to the site and system (which will not affect profitability) to improve compliance with legal issues
January 13: Target date for parallel mining server release using one server
January 20: Target date to start up a second parallel server with customers manually selecting a server
January 27: Target date for reopening of registrations
Throughout January: Beginning of changes to the website to make more data available to customers and decrease support tickets
February: Automatic load balancing on mining servers to be developed and enabled
April: Target date for SHA-256 mining, assuming that mining server parallelism can handle all demand for the existing algorithms, and does not reveal a bottleneck elsewhere
June: Target date for Ethereum mining

All services offline on December 2
Postby Steve Sokolowski » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:40 am
We are moving more quickly than expected on improving our software, and we are ready for phase three of the four-phase mining server parallelism changes. Phase three involves upgrading the PostgreSQL database server to the latest version, 10.1, which has significant performance improvements with parallel queries, running index scans in parallel for the first time.

Because everything relies on the database, all services will be offline during the upgrade. We will need to restore the data into the new database installation and ensure that there are no bugs that went undetected on the development server. I expect that we will start sometime in the afternoon and the downtime will probably only last an hour or two.

If this upgrade finishes successfully, we now expect to open registrations and run a second instance of the mining server as early as December 10, much earlier than the previous estimate of early January.
Wanna see some exciting and interesting cloud mining contract which is different to Hashflare or Genesis Mining? Here is the site I trust.

https://www.eobot.com/new.aspx?referid=8945

https://www.cryptomining.farm/signup/?referrer=59E0E92B882D
bluethundr

Re: Registrations Closed

Post by bluethundr » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:56 am

Hi, thanks for the info! I'm very excited to start mining with you guys. Looking forward to it!