Live worker status

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
TheoD914

Live worker status

Post by TheoD914 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:39 pm

So I just checked and it is showing that my L3+ is only giving 330 MH/s and the mining efficiency is 100% anybody know whats up with that?
Minermoe

Re: Live worker status

Post by Minermoe » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:42 pm

Connect to your miner IP, click on miner status, and it should show you the speed of your miner, and if you have any hash boards not working. If you see any “x” then you have some damaged hash boards, if you see “o” then your fine.

I find sometimes my speed is slower than what it shows on your miner status. It also could be your internet connection.